AssassinT90

Survival Questions

Hey there. Couple of not-so-noob questions here.

1. Does the Mosin Nagant kill with one shot to the head, regardless of distance and armor?

Pac: Mosin kills one shot to the head only if you dont have full skill tree

mrSsTARVATION: 1. no helmet =kill   or  if you are missing a 2-5 hp it will one shoot you

2. How rare are military backpacks, really? Been playing for over 40 hours, never even seen one. All I ever found was a lousy Alice Backpack, which I promptly lost after dying in PVP.

Pac: Military backpacks are only dropping from superzombies I think. They're decently rare.

3. What does the "decay" stat mean in weapons?

i3lackdesire: decay of 70 means that when shooting at distances >70m you will do less damage

4. Are there alien super zombies in survival?

Thanks! I'll be posting more questions as they show up in my mind. Also, other players feel free to post your questions here!

Edited by AssassinT90

Hey,

Mosin kills one shot to the head only if you dont have full skill tree ;)

military backpacks are only dropping from superzombies I think. They're decently rare.

New question:

3. What does the "decay" stat mean in weapons?

I mean, I know that a greater decay (70+) means the weapon is better at longer distances (because submachine guns have very low decay, as 30, 40); but how exactly does it work? Does it mean the bullet will just fly downwards faster or does the damage of the weapon itself decrease at longer ranges?

Thanks in advance.

16 hours ago, Username1999 said:

I think it is to what point the weapon does dmg, I won't say it is 100% but I would guess it is something like that :) 

correct :)