Sign in to follow this  
drsnipe

BR disableing groups and removeing zombies

8 posts in this topic

i think its unfair to play solo againts teams of 3, the should disabel group play for now.

there should be  atleast 2 options to play BR, one should be "solo", the other "team play" 

Solo BR: there would be every man fighting for himself against other solo players (no teams in solo)

Team BR: there would be atleast 10 three or two(maybe maximum 4) man teams, and if you are in group with your friends befor you join then you stay in group,
but if you are not in group with anyone then the game will automatically but you in group with other players who is looking for group.

its something that H1Z1 have, this makes gameplay more balanced and fair.

And for zombies i junt cant see the point why ther should be NPC,s in BR

3 minutes ago, drsnipe said:

i think its unfair to play solo againts teams of 3, the should disabel group play for now.

there should be  atleast 2 options to play BR, one should be "solo", the other "team play" 

Solo BR: there would be every man fighting for himself against other solo players (no teams in solo)

Team BR: there would be atleast 10 three or two(maybe maximum 4) man teams, and if you are in group with your friends befor you join then you stay in group,
but if you are not in group with anyone then the game will automatically but you in group with other players who is looking for group.

its something that H1Z1 have, this makes gameplay more balanced and fair.

And for zombies i junt cant see the point why ther should be NPC,s in BR

BR in NewZ is much smaller than PUBG (100 players) and H1Z1 (150 players) so I agree it should be solo only.

2 hours ago, jewdiciousorange said:

BR in NewZ is much smaller than PUBG (100 players) and H1Z1 (150 players) so I agree it should be solo only.

It depends, sometimes on Arizona it jumps around 80 players.

Aww Drsnipe, we've played together before. Sorry you feel that way :(   Taking zombies out of any game mode, is not the answer IMO

I got alot of games in, less than 100 wins, I'm solo alot of the time, and face alot of groups, especially towards the end. I feel your pain.

If it was solo, i'm positive people would still team, considering discord/teamspeak

Splitting the base, prolly won't help anything, altho it might work because you only need 30 to start the game.

You use to be able to send party invite's in the lobby before start, maybe bring that back so people got a chance to start with a group, if your solo. Giving solo BR a whirl, sounds interesting. 

There's a "looking for group" section on the NewZ discord, people can post in, if your looking for a team, or can post in the BR section on the site.

I'm usually on and down for BR whenever, send me a friends invite UberReady, invite me to party if you ever catch me online :D 

Edited by UberReady

I don't support removing zombies, this game is about zombies and it adds a special little element to this games BR.

If all other kinks where worked out, it'd be great. Teaming being the biggest issue, spawning and loot next.