Sven

DevBlog - Oregon (New Map)

Just now, SurZeus said:

Any news?Progress?

I've been in Holland and in the meanwhile Silent has been working on the map. Progress update during my stream later today ;)

Best Regards,

Sven

@Svena69 Some suggestions:

(im glad that u accepted my atv racing track :D suggestion)

1.Add lightning/grass tint/color correction from ISS because this one was rly good/clear and fits the game perfectly.Now its look awfull and new map should attract new players in visual side too.

eXpCXoO.jpg

2.Make new look of safe zones like:RVs and tents surrounded by metal/wooden walls with towers inside etc.

3.To make game looking more realsitic u can add barricades (liek wood etc) on some windows of every buildings.

4.To make safezones etc u can use the craftable metal shield wall from ISS Stronghold's - im pretty sure its one of the assets u have.

6 hours ago, SurZeus said:

@Svena69 Some suggestions:

(im glad that u accepted my atv racing track :D suggestion)

1.Add lightning/grass tint/color correction from ISS because this one was rly good/clear and fits the game perfectly.Now its look awfull and new map should attract new players in visual side too.

eXpCXoO.jpg

2.Make new look of safe zones like:RVs and tents surrounded by metal/wooden walls with towers inside etc.

3.To make game looking more realsitic u can add barricades (liek wood etc) on some windows of every buildings.

4.To make safezones etc u can use the craftable metal shield wall from ISS Stronghold's - im pretty sure its one of the assets u have.

This lighting was so shit. 

This one is much better, with warmer colors: 

Btw. When new map comes out, are you gonna reduce the servers? It's gonna be much bigger and having 20 people on each server is gonna be kinda pointless.

12 hours ago, Arowsky said:

This lighting was so shit. 

This one is much better, with warmer colors: 

Btw. When new map comes out, are you gonna reduce the servers? It's gonna be much bigger and having 20 people on each server is gonna be kinda pointless.

If I'm right that's the Color Correction on the game. That's an option we can add on the map without any problem. But it will make players to have less FPS. :) 

In the meanwhile Sven and Silent are working on the new map, I am also working on some prefabs for the map. We promised to add "spots" on the bridges; so here we go. 

• I worked on different roadblocks so players have places to hide and/or to loot on the bridges.
  • They are made so you can drive through, but it's going to be a bit hard. You will have to drive slowly between the objects, and so you will have to go out of your car to kill the zombies around. 
  • Some roadblocks have ramps to jump from one side to the other side of the bridge.

:) 

roadblock1.png

roadblock2.png

12 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

In the meanwhile Sven and Silent are working on the new map, I am also working on some prefabs for the map. We promised to add "spots" on the bridges; so here we go. 

• I worked on different roadblocks so players have places to hide and/or to loot on the bridges.
  • They are made so you can drive through, but it's going to be a bit hard. You will have to drive slowly between the objects, and so you will have to go out of your car to kill the zombies around. 
  • Some roadblocks have ramps to jump from one side to the other side of the bridge.

:) 

roadblock1.png

roadblock2.png

Nice! :D

NEW UPDATE:

Sorry for no updates in a while. Been working a lot on the map.

If you want to see latest progress just check out the Live Stream I did earlier today. You can check that out here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/245713820

Probably streaming tomorrow again where I'm continuing on the map - also we will be doing the Q&A again so see you then? :)