Sven

DevBlog - Oregon (New Map)

Nice :D

Pls also make cities similar to Clearview or Smallville because not everyone like playing in big cities.Also i think that safe zones should get a new loo.Ex

on street in the city separated from the other part of the city could be a safe zone.

That bridge looks awesome,Maybe add some colour to it for example the golden gate one in san fransisco is red,Or maybe a green one just something to add colour to the game.

Love the idea of the prison though been suggesting it to original Warz for years and we never got one,could be a good place to find meds.

On the Bridge we Need a Superzombie who is blocking the way and some other Zombies that would be soo cool and ofc, many Military cars and tents on the Bridge.

And we reaaally Need Survival Money, but not for every Zombie kill, no, we Need the Money droped on the ground so we can loot it up!

Awesome Work so far ! :))

And I think most of the Survival Players really want new Weapons like 2 new Pistols 2 new shotguns 2 new smgs 2 new Ar's 1 new Sniper 5 new meele weapons and some or new Items would be soo cool! even WW1/WW2 weapons would be cool aswell!

Edited by Keymbo

33 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

On the Bridge we Need a Superzombie who is blocking the way and some other Zombies that would be soo cool and ofc, many Military cars and tents on the Bridge.

And we reaaally Need Survival Money, but not for every Zombie kill, no, we Need the Money droped on the ground so we can loot it up!

Awesome Work so far ! :))

And I think most of the Survival Players really want new Weapons like 2 new Pistols 2 new shotguns 2 new smgs 2 new Ar's 1 new Sniper 5 new meele weapons and some or new Items would be soo cool! even WW1/WW2 weapons would be cool aswell!

Thanks for the suggestions guys once again!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, Bravodog said:

dad83759f9a9524b310b353710734570.png

This is the building I was wondering if we will be able to get on top of.  It looks like a condo building.

Yes you will be able to get on top!

• Thanks 1

Just now, SurZeus said:

Svena u are the best mapper the game could have :D

Also dont forget about my Woodburry idea and train tracks :D

It's written down!