Sven

Open World - Loot Feedback

10 posts in this topic

Dear Community,

As you might have seen already is that we have updated the Open World loot recently. We did some changes where we added new items, removed a few and changed some spawn rates. This is all done based on feedback from you guys and therefor we would like to open this thread to gather even more feedback.

For now, let's call it the "Update #1" we have done the following:

UPDATE #1

• Added the thompson to the loot tables. This weapon is now spawning from super zombies, randomly and out of tactical weapon cases.

We would like to get your opinion about the changes! Based on that we will keep updating the Open World loot tables. Do you guys like it? What should we improve? Let us know!

Best regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Hi guys! Thompson to open world (thats ok). But what we really need is better loot from SZ alien (Increase the chance to get an VSS, AWP, OTS from these SZ alien and remove QBZ). Colorado V1 loot table is obsolete atm too. The SZ alein from V1 does not drops the same from V2 SZ alien. V1 SZ aliens are "poor". SZ alien is a SZ that only can be killed using 4-5 mags of pkm or m249. It has to give us a rare sniper on every time you kill them. Ty and best regards!

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, ЕСИГПЕРИВИДЕБТО said:

Hi guys! Thompson to open world (thats ok). But what we really need is better loot from SZ alien (Increase the chance to get an VSS, AWP, OTS from these SZ alien and remove QBZ). Colorado V1 loot table is obsolete atm too. The SZ alein from V1 does not drops the same from V2 SZ alien. V1 SZ aliens are "poor". SZ alien is a SZ that only can be killed using 4-5 mags of pkm or m249. It has to give us a rare sniper on every time you kill them. Ty and best regards!

It will be like going to the store. Wished AWP went killed Alien. And so now many players in the chest have hundreds of sniper rifles. Sometimes sniper rifles fall out. sometimes not. this is true

I really hope that you will add wooden item boxes spawning on Colorado V1 even with a bad loot map bat minimal chance to drop good snipe VSS or other snipe.!! On locations Norad and West Boulder Meteorogical station.
Please i realy hope this.

LCaYrms1AaBdmzAUXm5CLIpQA2S_CTk9mnhXKbab

Edited by Bonasera

Why the cars respawn became so poor after this patch? Was good before and now we need to go long distances on foot... its annoying sometimes... and dangerous!!! Fix it please!! And ty for the awesome game ;)

Edited by Om4rl3y

On 14/03/2018 at 2:40 PM, Om4rl3y said:

Why the cars respawn became so poor after this patch? Was good before and now we need to go long distances on foot... its annoying sometimes... and dangerous!!! Fix it please!! And ty for the awesome game ;)

It's better this way. It values the item and avoids running over.

I hope this is still an active thread.

I have a suggestion which may sound stupid but i have a good reason for that.

Short backgroundstory:

I have recommende NewZ to a lot of ppl. and i got a new PC and made a new NewZ acc bcs i forgot the Login of my old one.

Many of the players have told me that NewZ is not "Noob" friendly ! And that is not related to the skill required: They mean that you have to farm many hours to actually be able to participate in real PVP.

The Skill tree is ok bcs to PVP you just need everything up to "Hardened" - but on the other side we have the Loot. AR's etc are easy to loot but SNIPERS are very rare for new Players and it takes way too long for new players to build up a nice Sniper stash to worryless pvp.

And everyone is running around with a sniper by his side or at his own hands. So you really need them.

I myself also realized that this is true after i started my new Acc ! I cant really do good PVP because i have to log so many times while other players just dont care about their snipers !

And the argument: DONT MAKE THE DROPRATE HIGHER because AR's will disappear then isnt usefull because snipers are allready many. So why dont we support the new players and increase the droprate ? It wont change anything. It just gives new players less reasons to give up on the game. 

TL:DR

My Suggestion is:

Increase the Droprate of Sniper rifles !!! (It's also ok if this just happends to SVD,Mauser etc.)

In my Opinion bringing back THE OLD GLENWOOD would be the best choice because many ppl enjoyed it very much and it really made up players minds that they dont have to waste 6hrs of farming for maybe 2 hrs pvp.

I really hope you think about my point and i hope some players agree on my opinion.

Have a nice day, Pachi <3