Sven

Survival - Loot Feedback

39 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2018 at 6:14 PM, carif said:

Is the alien super zombie only suppose to drop 1 item? 

Normal 1 drops 2 and take less bullets to kill.

Where does the Alien spawn on Oregon?

On 18/07/2018 at 9:12 PM, Sven said:

UPDATE FOR SURVIVAL:

Also, we are aware of the bus stops on Oregon. They will be removed upcoming patch.

We actually want them, just less. Don't plan to run accros the hwole map all the fucking time

• Love 2

58 minutes ago, Lost on you said:

We actually want them, just less. Don't plan to run accros the hwole map all the fucking time

The bus stops allow players to move around as opposed to being stuck in one part of the map.   Oregon is not easy to travel on foot with the hills, mountains, fences, and walls you have to run around just to get from point A to B.  I would suggest to reduce the number, but I would not remove them.

If you do remove them then there should be some changes to make movement on foot more fluid.  The airport  needs more entrances for example.

Edited by drekati

yeah exactly. Just because 2 or 3 kids complained about the bus stop and now they want to remove it? But what about the 95% of the players who actually want to keep them?

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:26 AM, Arowsky said:

Just remove the safezone bus stop

33 minutes ago, carif said:

yea only safezone bus stop needs to be removed.

Removing the bus stop in the safe zone defeats the purpose of the whole bus system.

On 19-7-2018 at 12:14 AM, carif said:

Is the alien super zombie only suppose to drop 1 item? 

Normal 1 drops 2 and take less bullets to kill.

Feedback noted. This is not supposed to be. We will fix it next hotfix / patch.

Best Regards,

Sven

2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Removing the bus stop in the safe zone defeats the purpose of the whole bus system.

Bus stops will only be in safe zones. Just like in Colorado. Since there is only 1 safezone in the Oregon survival map, there will be no bus stops for now.

So, upcoming patch / hotfix they will be gone.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Alien Super Zombie on Oregon is only dropping one item... and its been worse than what normal super zombie drops.  (One AR, etc).

On ‎25‎-‎07‎-‎2018 at 8:27 PM, drekati said:

Alien Super Zombie on Oregon is only dropping one item... and its been worse than what normal super zombie drops.  (One AR, etc).

Read above next time Svena allrdy said its gonna be fixed.

Regarding general loot its alot better now, but Rare Assult rifles are spawning to much, right now survival dont rly feels like Survival every gun and armor is just to commom atm.

Edited by carif

18 bullet Magazin for the sig sauer pistol and make the Loot drop rare, like I want to jump in the air of happines when I find a Sig Sauer or a Imi tar. Snipers are the only rare things to find haha so we better add Some AR's to the rare loot table! Make Food more rare and meds, I mean why do Zombies drop painkillers? They should only Drop clothes, and we Need Money in survival but I think u guys are working on that Thing.

It Would be cool to see, that People would go with a Kruger rifle to pvp or a evo or smg. Sven u might just watch the old Videos from akam ali (2013 dec /2014) His pvp vids made me Play survival more often! :)

Edited by Keymbo