Sven

Survival - Loot Feedback

39 posts in this topic

Dear Community,

As you might have seen already is that we have updated the Survival loot recently. We did some changes where we added new items, removed a few and changed some spawn rates. This is all done based on feedback from you guys and therefor we would like to open this thread to gather even more feedback.

For now, let's call it the "Update #1" we have done the following:

UPDATE #1

• Flare guns are now spawning.
  • Flare gun ammo is now spawning.
  • Airdrop: Removed some sniper ammo, Scar CQC and the IBA sand. Decreased some spawn rates of certain items. Added a very small chance to get a SVD or Mauser SP66 from the airdrop.

We would like to get your opinion about the changes! Based on that we will keep updating the Survival loot tables. Do you guys like it? What should we improve? Let us know!

Best regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Love 2

Still waiting for feedback. The problem with survival loot is, it's very repetitive, which makes it boring to loot at some point.

46 minutes ago, rdk. said:

Still waiting for feedback. The problem with survival loot is, it's very repetitive, which makes it boring to loot at some point.

Could you post your exact LOOT related feedback as a comment in this post?

Best Regards,

Sven

7 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Could you post your exact LOOT related feedback as a comment in this post?

Best Regards,

Sven

- Make the loot 90% random. Meaning, you could farm any part of the map and have a chance to find every single item of the game in there. Ofc the rarity of items will have to be balanced. (apart from pharmacies and restaurants)

- Add more rare loot to the loot table (snipers are the only rare items you guys have in game atm).

- Higher rate for item boxes (containing rare loot, as I mentioned above). And triple the spawn locations for them. Basically like in old iss.

- Add more variety to super zombie drops and air drops. Btw, airdrops need a juicy loot buff, 1 ar and 2 mags doesn't cut it.

- Add quests with rewards.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, mrSsTARVATION said:

why adding a flare gunn   

why not add  a small chance of finding : FnFal.ScarH.VssCompact ofc it should be rare spawn   on  : Airdrop.Super zombie.itembox

+ 1 or new good weapon rare like sniper

Svena we Need more Special Items like weapons (meele, snipers, handguns, Ar's, smgs,) Or add Heavy Armore to the rare loot table or more Food/water items and more skills

We really need some variation in zombie drops. I don't mean snipers or machineguns, but small arms and ammo on cops, rifles and rifle ammo on fallen army soldiers, etc...

Currently the cloth and bandage drops make it a bit tedious to rifle through the zombie corpses. We could use some other drops every now and again like painkillers, rags, duct tape, foods, etc... Perhaps a (very) slight chance of bandage DX drops. You name it. Just give us some variation, please.

Item boxes need some adjustments. Its really disappointing to get a Red Stalker from this very rare box, because Red Stalker itself isnt that rare anymore.

UPDATE 2:

✅ Removed Night Stalker, explosive arrows and B93R from Item box. Added Military Backpack.
✅ Zombies can now drop painkillers.
✅ Airdrops should drop better loot now. Added Mauser SRG, Blaser (both extremely rare), Katana and QBZ (rare). Bandage DX should also drop more often now! 
✅ Removed NightStalker, Stanag 45&60 , AK Drum, Sniper ammo and Thompson from Airdrops.
✅ SuperZombie loot also got updated. Added Alice BackPack, QBZ, Code Locker (very rare) and AK Drum. We didn't remove anything from the SuperZombie loot. 

Changes are LIVE! 

• Sad 1

Ok nice update. But good weapons are too many common... decrease spawn rate. AND ADD news weapons (AR « op » good damage good decay / Shotgun « op » with silencer automatic...for exemple ) rare like snipers !

I have a couple of issues that I think are kind of a problem. First, I find weapon sights WAY too much. I find 8x swiss scopes a lot, and holographic sights are very common as well. There are tons of boonie hats and body armor everywhere. Lastly, would you guys be willing to have the loot reset when private servers are not being used? I ask because when I log into my server, I find the same stuff in the same spots over and over. Its very time consuming to pick everything up and drop them. Thanks!

Hey Staff Team, i have some Questions about the loot and hope for some answers, thanks :)

- Can you add the other weapons from Infestation World?? Like the AR-15, m200 with Silencer ?? And usually with the old Skins Like AR-15 Froty pines which have better stats like the normal one , for example Like  the Scar - Nightstalker - Redstalker??? Honey Badger Frosty Pines was my favorite.. hehe
- Is the OTS and the AWP available in survival??? And The Heavy Armor???
- why we found so much sniper ammo? But i have Hardened (killed over 300 super Zombies) and found no sniper... and then i go Clearview and your Discord Mod have the  VSS and kill the hole city? Is this legit? i think you as the staff Team dont Support that ...?
- why are wooden Shields so rare? At the beginn in survival it was the right loot spawn for my opinion. And 100 Woods for 1 Shield is way too much...

Hope you can answer some of These questions, still love the game. make infestation great again ! :)

I think it would be awesome to see tools and or the harvester make a comeback. Also if you can  add some collectible blueprints like in war z something like the ballistic riot shield. plz make craftible and crafting fun. Survival Mode 

it would be awesome to have crafting blueprints again 

Less food, drinks

less big guns

spawn weapons with random ammo

less ammo to find

more loot and harder zombies at military posts

Less cars and maybe make them slower or smth so that they don‘t bug like they do now

I made another thread with suggestion for a huge and awesome crafting overhaul that would completely shake up the loot aspect of survival.  

But for short term updates I think AR's of most types are too common.  Spawn rates should be lowered so that AR's aren't just stripped for the 30 mag.  Ammo spawn rate should be increased to make up for it.  I haven't been playing long and I have about 60 assault rifles and 85 or so stanag mags of different sizes.  Veresks and other "basic" guns should remain common because bambi's need to be able to find a gun.  

Sniper scopes seem a bit common when compared to the snipers that they go on but I don't think it's an issue.  I already have a tactical and a swiss arms scope in case I find an SVD or VSS.  I also got a blaser on my ~20th super zombie kill in survival, lucky me!!

10-15% more cars.  Survival sucks if you don't find one.  

survival should have been the hard core version of new z.

remove pvt servers (know this will never happen). the loot should be a 1/3 of what it is. zombies should be able to hit you from the ground and they should be a threat. all damage should be doubled. make it first person only. cars should be rare.

the mode is still great but i don't feel like I'm surviving

• Love 1

2 hours ago, MrTurner said:

survival should have been the hard core version of new z.

remove pvt servers (know this will never happen). the loot should be a 1/3 of what it is. zombies should be able to hit you from the ground and they should be a threat. all damage should be doubled. make it first person only. cars should be rare.

the mode is still great but i don't feel like I'm surviving

I like the idea of increasing the damage received by each zombie +1

Atm the loot on Oregon totally overshines Colorado loot. You need to do something fast about it ppl are getting way to good gear and way to fast. You can fill a mili ruck within 10mins of farming and it will ONLY be with super fat loot.

Oh ya and where the fuck is the Alien super zombie and why are some places having NO zombies or super zombies AT ALL?? 

If you want me to I can record some of the places without zombies but with massive loot.

Next issue Alien super Zombie only drops 1 item and sometimes nothing is this correct? 

Using 3+ pkm ammo boxes to kill it and it drops 1 item a imi tar fells kinda harsh maybe change it to 2 items like the normal super zombie and maybe add a chance of a 3rd item?

So far ive only found 1 alien spawn how meny spawns have you made for it? 

Loot seems fine most places but places like army depot and some other small mili areas are still way to strong loot wise.

Airdrops are fine atm just sometimes theres only 1 item there kinda sucks. :D

Edited by carif

On 14/07/2018 at 3:52 AM, carif said:

Atm the loot on Oregon totally overshines Colorado loot. You need to do something fast about it ppl are getting way to good gear and way to fast. You can fill a mili ruck within 10mins of farming and it will ONLY be with super fat loot.

Oh ya and where the fuck is the Alien super zombie and why are some places having NO zombies or super zombies AT ALL?? 

If you want me to I can record some of the places without zombies but with massive loot.

Totally agree with carif, Oregon loot should be the same as Colorado or a little bit worse as it is a smaller map. It doesn't make no sense at all. A lot of people are stopping playing survival because of this new map... Snipers at the ground? What the hell... Is Oregon the new Open World?

UPDATE FOR SURVIVAL:

UPDATE: We have been working on the loot for Oregon ever since you guys reported feedback. Right now, after a lot of testing, we think we found a good balance.

Give these changes some hours / half a day time to completely "get live" on all public and private servers. If you have any feedback, please wait at least until tomorrow morning as we are completely sure you guys give feedback about the latest loot.

Also, we are aware of the bus stops on Oregon. They will be removed upcoming patch.

Thanks for your feedback and keep it up!

Is the alien super zombie only suppose to drop 1 item? 

Normal 1 drops 2 and take less bullets to kill.