kazmightONFIRE

Battle Royale - Loot Feedback

21 posts in this topic

Dear Community,

As you might have seen already is that we have updated the Battle Royale loot yesterday. We did some changes where we added new items, removed a few and changed some spawn rates. This is all done based on feedback from you guys and therefor we would like to open this thread to gather even more feedback.

For now, let's call it the "Update #1" we have done the following:

UPDATE #1

• Added AN94, MP5/10 SD, Uzi, Jericho, B92 & AKM.
  • Added 9mm & MP5 ammo.
  • Added new different food / water consumables.
  • Removed Anaconda & Veresk.
  • Airdrop: Removed SVD Ammo, M Style Helmet & Bullet compensator Added K. Style Helmet & Silencer.

We would like to get your opinion about the changes! Based on that we will keep updating the Battle Royale loot tables. Do you guys like it? What should we improve? Let us know!

Best regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Love 3

Yesterday i played 3 matches and if i'm not wrong anaconda and veresk were still possible. My first feeling is that I found too many pistols compared to other weapons. Maybe I was just unlucky, I will see how it will be today and next days :D 

1 hour ago, sid21 said:

Yesterday i played 3 matches and if i'm not wrong anaconda and veresk were still possible. My first feeling is that I found too many pistols compared to other weapons. Maybe I was just unlucky, I will see how it will be today and next days :D 

depends when you played it. We made the changements yesterday night and it might take some hours to refresh all the loot on the servers. 

Airdrop bug is still here, when you are trying to shoot at some one in the like a range of 30-50 meter around the airdrop you are dealing no dmg, and he is dealing no dmg to you. This should be fixed :)

1 hour ago, Username1999 said:

Airdrop bug is still here, when you are trying to shoot at some one in the like a range of 30-50 meter around the airdrop you are dealing no dmg, and he is dealing no dmg to you. This should be fixed :)

We are aware of this bug / fixed for upcoming update.

Keep up the feedback guys!

Best Regards,

Sven

Completely remove worthless stuff like Electro Aid, soup, and juice. The 5hp is not worth spawning in a small location and walking away with those and maybe a handgun.

Very good this update for the weapons, but as I said before I think that they should return to solo mode / party queue, it would become more fair the style of game.

4 hours ago, IWrath said:

Completely remove worthless stuff like Electro Aid, soup, and juice. The 5hp is not worth spawning in a small location and walking away with those and maybe a handgun.

Electro Aid is super important for long distance sprinting, the others are usefull against early radiation dmg and I personally like the grind for meds/hp. spawning, fighting and slowly healing back to full with every can of tuna (or right now soup etc.) is really cool :D

Sometimes using food instead of real meds can save you the one or two painkillers to win the game with ;) Its all about clever ressource management <- important feature of BR

For the other Items, I think they are all fine in their own way.

- Maybe make the mp5-sd a smg ammo gun so there is less different types of ammo arround

- Replaye pistol laser with pistol silencer to have a way of dealing with zomboys since the removal of tac knive and adding value to pistols in later use

- Zombies arround motel, one farm and the buildings below silverville bridge do not drop loot OR different loot from the others (NVGs, melees, shields in rare cases) I think thats buggy

boa tarde, dei uma sugestão no batlle royale,,, para o convite ficar  ativo até todos do grupo se conectarem... igual acontece no mundo aberto e pvp, porque as vezes  tem o erro de tempo de resposta e isso faz com que  jogadores precisam se deslogar do aquecimento para refazer o grupo...o mesmo sistema do mundo aberto  e pvp no convite de grupos.

good afternoon, I gave a suggestion in batlle royale ,,, for the invitation to stay active until everyone in the group connects ... same happens in the open world and pvp, because sometimes it has a response time error and this causes players need to move away from the heat to remake the group ... the same system of the open world and pvp in the group invitation.

Edited by xxxmotorolaxxx

1 return the list of players who play the part of the royal battle (this will make it possible to send more complaints to the collars and help the community). Nonsense that this prevents streamers from asking them themselves; rather, it will help them determine who is played by an experienced player or novice against them; 2 please return the old map to ARENA vote on the forum or add it to the server selection)

Edited by hocsa

It's made to prevent players to abuse streamsniping streamers playing Battle Royale. This is experimental and we will keep investigating and improving this new system.

// The New Z - Staff Team

fizeram a atualização , mas o problema no aquecimento no batlle royale continua igual,  o jogo roda  tranquilo, mas  no aquecimento ,uma mira em zoom e um movimento rapido  faz  os jogadores cairem do servidor, 

UPDATE 2:

✅ Added G36 and AKM to the normal loot table.
✅ Frying Pan, ButterFly knife and Power drill are now spawning in Battle Royale.
✅ Nerfed Pistols and Pistol ammo. They should be less common. 
✅ Added G36 ammo, removed Mossberg ammo from Zombies and loot table. 
✅ Pistol Laser, ACOG and Modular Grip got removed. 
✅ Stanag 45 should be a tiny less common.

CHANGES are LIVE!