Blackout1047

TeamUFO Recruitment

44 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Dobyy1 said:

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Dobyy

2. How old are you? i'm 23

3. Where are you from (Country)? Romania

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters tdVOP0.jpg

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO? i really enjoy this game and all my friends stopped playing so i need nice people to play with

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be? i have been playing since ol' warz days 

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in. i have been in Pinoy for a bit back in the day and in AG in  newz

8. How did you hear about us? i always watch your streams and i said why not try this 

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who? No i dont sadly

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join) yes i do

11. Can you speak English? yes i can

Looking forward ! Cheers

@Dobyy1 Whats going on brotha! Thanks for applying. Just took a look, everything seems good. Please hop on TS to speak to either myself, an admin or recruiter so that we can get you situated. 

teamufonewz.teamspeak3.com

 

STATUS: ACCEPTED

 

8 hours ago, wilber38 said:

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Wilber38

2. How old are you?18

3. Where are you from (Country)? Sweden

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters https://gyazo.com/ba0740e9f20a0ba2752aeff5f59ed89d

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO?I want to start playng newz again

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be? Warz days, have 1k hours played on iss

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in. Yes but that was long time ago so don't rly remember the names

8. How did you hear about us? Forum

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who? Nope

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join) Yes

11. Can you speak English? Yes

@wilber38 Hey Wilber, thanks for applying! Please hop in TS so that we can speak.  If I'm not in there, please reach out to an admin / recruiter to get you situated. 

teamufonewz.teamspeak3.com

STATUS: PENDING 

(Awaiting clan verification questions)

 

7 hours ago, SuyZ said:

@Dobyy1 @wilber38

I encourage both of you to fill out the form at http://www.teamufo.com/recruitment You will most likely get a faster response. 

Also, feel free to hop into Teamspeak at teamufonewz.teamspeak3.com to speak to an administrator/recruiter. 

I will let Blackout know that you two have posted here though.

@SuyZThanks bro! They haven't been waiting that long lolol. I think I'm still faster than the site... KappaKappaKappa 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? ThaGodFatherOG, GankInDaHood, MrTryHard2K18

2. How old are you? 19.

3. Where are you from (Country)? U.S.A

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters Can't get a screen shot atm but I will be able too in a little.

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO? Just can't get into running solo, just returned to the game and am really looking for a group of mature players. 

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be? I'm an Original ISS player, been here since 2012 and have played newz since it just about came out (Not steam release)

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in. I have been but have not had contact with any of them in over a year. So don't really remember anything about them.

8. How did you hear about us? Twitch, and I was friends with UberReady lol.

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who? UberReady and I've played with UFO mike a couple times about a year ago.

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join) Yes.

11. Can you speak English? Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mrtryhard said:

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? ThaGodFatherOG, GankInDaHood, MrTryHard2K18

2. How old are you? 19.

3. Where are you from (Country)? U.S.A

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters Can't get a screen shot atm but I will be able too in a little.

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO? Just can't get into running solo, just returned to the game and am really looking for a group of mature players. 

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be? I'm an Original ISS player, been here since 2012 and have played newz since it just about came out (Not steam release)

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in. I have been but have not had contact with any of them in over a year. So don't really remember anything about them.

8. How did you hear about us? Twitch, and I was friends with UberReady lol.

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who? UberReady and I've played with UFO mike a couple times about a year ago.

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join) Yes.

11. Can you speak English? Yes. 

Whats going on Mrtry! Thanks for applying brotha. Please hop on teamspeak and speak with myself or an admin/recruiter. You can also drop the screenshot in discord if its easier. https://discord.gg/rdGAtDD

teamufonewz.teamspeak3.com

STATUS: ACCEPTED AS TRIAL 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? 

Skuxii

2. How old are you?

17 (18 in January)

3. Where are you from (Country)?

Australia

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters

https://imgur.com/a/RZ6Fi

https://imgur.com/a/gAoYb

https://imgur.com/a/UlbD8

https://imgur.com/a/XfiMd

https://imgur.com/a/3WQCQ

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO?

I'd like to meet new people and have a good time doing so. i work better whilst working in teams.

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be?

i have been playing since WarZ came out actually. i played a lot of that, then ISS came out so i played that and now ive moved onto NewZ, ive had a lot of experience with all these games. i will be active most nights due to school but on weekends and any free nights i have i will be playing.

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in.

i have but i cannot remember them.

8. How did you hear about us?

NewZ forums.

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who?

No.

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join)

Yes.

11. Can you speak English?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2018 at 2:31 AM, Skuxii said:

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? 

Skuxii

2. How old are you?

17 (18 in January)

3. Where are you from (Country)?

Australia

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters

https://imgur.com/a/RZ6Fi

https://imgur.com/a/gAoYb

https://imgur.com/a/UlbD8

https://imgur.com/a/XfiMd

https://imgur.com/a/3WQCQ

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO?

I'd like to meet new people and have a good time doing so. i work better whilst working in teams.

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be?

i have been playing since WarZ came out actually. i played a lot of that, then ISS came out so i played that and now ive moved onto NewZ, ive had a lot of experience with all these games. i will be active most nights due to school but on weekends and any free nights i have i will be playing.

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in.

i have but i cannot remember them.

8. How did you hear about us?

NewZ forums.

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who?

No.

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join)

Yes.

11. Can you speak English?

Yes.

 

@Skuxii Whats going on brotha! Thank you for applying. Please hop on teamspeak and speak with myself or an admin/recruiter. We will be able to get you situated from there. 

teamufonewz.teamspeak3.com

 

STATUS: PENDING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Pr1meDamage

2. How old are you? 31

3. Where are you from (Country)? USA

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters https://imgur.com/a/h3ndql0

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO? I've been playing New Z for a while and I watch Churpzz regularly. I'd love to be part of the team!

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be? I play 6 days a week and I'm a streamer on Twitch.

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in. No.

8. How did you hear about us? Churpzz stream

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who? Churpzz

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join) Yes

11. Can you speak English? Yes

Edited by Pr1meDamage
update character screenshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pr1meDamage said:

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Pr1meDamage

2. How old are you? 31

3. Where are you from (Country)? USA

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters https://imgur.com/a/h3ndql0

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO? I've been playing New Z for a while and I watch Churpzz regularly. I'd love to be part of the team!

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be? I play 6 days a week and I'm a streamer on Twitch.

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in. No.

8. How did you hear about us? Churpzz stream

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who? Churpzz

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join) Yes

11. Can you speak English? Yes

 

@Pr1meDamage Whats going on, my guy?  Thanks for applying... Please jump on Teamspeak and speak with myself or an admin/recruiter to get you situated. 

teamufonewz.teamspeak3.com

STATUS: Accepted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nozze said:

I join yes? :)

My boy Nozze! Nothing but respect brotha! If you want to chill with us or mess around, feel free my guy. 

teamufonewz.teamspeak3.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blackout1047 said:

My boy Nozze! Nothing but respect brotha! If you want to chill with us or mess around, feel free my guy. 

teamufonewz.teamspeak3.com

Nice. I come on as soon as im Home and not working :)<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an update, Team UFO is currently transitioning from TS to Discord. Please disregard all previous TS and DISCORD links as they are all no longer available. 

For all new recruits the new discord link is down below. The main page has been updated with the information as well. Feel free to stop by 

 

Team UFO Discord

https://discord.gg/yZhRRMT

Edited by Blackout1047

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team UFO Is Recruiting! (multinational)

-We play: Open World, Battle Royale, Survival

-Active Website, Discord, Teamspeak, Members, Streamers

-From Well Seasoned, To New Players, ALL Are Welcome!

Haven't Found What Your Looking For In A Clan Yet?

Just Looking To Learn How To Play?

Already A Streamer? Looking To Start Streaming?

Give Us A Try!

Discord: https://discord.gg/Afeyye9

Edited by UberReady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Fitts33

2. How old are you? 30

3. Where are you from (Country)? Italy

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters: sorry I'm not sure how to do it

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO? I read your recruitment listing and it seems like a group of nice people 

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be? Been playing about 2 months,I play daily

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in. Never been in one

8. How did you hear about us? Browsing the clan listings

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who? I don't know anyone

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join) Yes

11. Can you speak English? Yes

12. The only 'issue' is I am mute,I cannot speak per se but I can type in fluent english.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? sniperliam109

2. How old are you? 18

3. Where are you from (Country)? United Kingdom

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters -> My account has been completely wiped

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO? Because I'm looking for a squad of players which is team orientated with high skill.

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be? I've been playing NewZ since 2016 and have been playing WarZ emulators and WarZ it's self since 2013

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in. Devided We Fall, Bixa, Chaos Vanguard

8. How did you hear about us? Forum recruitment post

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who? Not sure

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join) YES

11. Can you speak English? Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Application Format:

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?

     ehrenk

2. How old are you?

    21(22)

3. Where are you from (Country)?

    South Africa

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters

    http://i67.tinypic.com/rcsygl.jpg

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO?

    Looking for a rather large clan to pvp with in NewZ

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be?

   Played NewZ when it was a week old and  before it was on steam. Also Played the original ISS when it was still called WarZ

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in.

   Not for NewZ , In the original ISS i was in KonvictGaming

8. How did you hear about us?

    The Forums , on this post

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who?

    N/A

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join)

      I agree

11. Can you speak English?

      Fluent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? COOLMUFF

2. How old are you? 25

3. Where are you from (Country)? Singapore

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters 
https://gyazo.com/a02d591d0ec7f3fb3d16ebb68fbde332
 https://gyazo.com/9be90ce759f8e7d87962396bdc5ecd05
https://gyazo.com/f714f49585ca763d1ec111365030dd4b

https://gyazo.com/9b14e77ae545c23cc9cae2063a196ece

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO? The community of Singaporeans playing Newz franchise is non-existent , I'm really tired of running & gunning alone :S

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be? Since a couple months before it went on Steam and I can be 3-4 days active per week, or everyday if need be.

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in. KARMA

8. How did you hear about us? Kinda run into you guys on PVP severs all the time? so PVP servers?

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who? no, not really.

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join) YES

11. Can you speak English? Yes, fluently

Edited by C O O L M U F F
accidentally submitted without completing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Mike, do you or anyone know what happened to Timelord from Geezers in Arms in ISS Classic? I was still with GIA when he stepped down as a game dev, but I had to take a leave of absense for family-related reasons, and when I came back Classic had completely shut down and I lost contact with all my GIA buddies.

Edited by Loadsamoney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?

Open World: Lodesamoney

Survival: Lodesamunny

 

2. How old are you?

30 years old (old as fuck)

 

3. Where are you from (Country)?

United States (California)

 

4. Screenshot of ALL your characters

Open World: 192A8B0421D93BE0F8841EB9B52B0E5C57315DD4

Survival: D0AD76B2016548701F3E8E345F93AC6F336D75A9

 

5. Please tell us, why would you like to join Team UFO?

Recognized the name immediately from my time with GIA in OldZ, and how often you guys completely dominated us. I feel like the clan would be a good fit for me as it would be a community I'm somewhat familiar with.

 

6. How long have you been playing NewZ and how active can you be?

I'm fairly new to NewZ, but I have quite a bit of time invested in OldZ and am active almost every day, usually mornings and/or evenings.

 

7. Have you been in previous clans? If so, please list the clans you have been in.

NewZ: SLEC

Reason for leaving: Too few members, no activity

OldZ: Geezers in Arms

I had to take a leave of absence from the game for family-related reasons, and unfortunately when I came back, GIA was gone and OldZ had shut down.

 

8. How did you hear about us?

Had run-ins with you guys during my time in GIA.

 

9. Do you know anyone in the clan currently? If so, who?

UFOMike (I was with Timelord when he sniped you in Boulder City a couple years back, we logged out immediately as we knew the hordes were descending upon us, lol)

 

10. Do you agree to follow NewZ and clan rules? (Please note failure to follow the rules will result in a kick from the clan. Once you are kicked, you will not be given another opportunity to join)

Yes.

 

11. Can you speak English?

Yes. 

 

12. Final notes?

I have PvP experience from OldZ, but I lack character skills or a sufficient GI at present and need to build up both. I play both Survival and Open World.

Weapon preferences: G36, IMI-TAR 21, MP5, MP7, Mauser SP66, Reflex Sight, Silencer, Bullet Compensator, Forward Grip

 

I'll be working on my skills/GI on premium servers in the mean time.

Edited by Loadsamoney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now