Sign in to follow this  
PLAYOFF

BIXA_PLAYOFF i Report the Community #Survival

We've faced the same accusations since day one of WarZ. "BIXA noob, BIXA cheat, BIXA esp, BIXA macro", etc. 

People have always tried to tarnish our reputation by falsely accusing us of cheating and macroing, yet every time we have proved them wrong. BIXA is, has been, and will always be legit. 

PLAYOFF is literally getting so much shite for no reason, and he is constantly getting stream sniped too. You guys really need to learn to differentiate actual cheaters/rapid fire macroers from legit players.

Kind Regards,

Voimis, the leader of BIXA Gaming,
BIXA Gaming Team

Edited by Voimis
  • Love 2

Thanks anyways for the explanation. I remember your video coming by and just that video it almost looked like you were holding your mouse down but somehow "semi firing" if you know what I mean? I guess it was just the poor camera angle with some bad luck at the wrong moment.

Everyone will always keep accusing anyone for macro, cheat, what ever that's just what happens. If you're experiencing any issues in the future feel free to contact me personally.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, jewdiciousorange said:

I am not making any allegations here but given the implementation level of notable accessory vendors like Razor you can program key sensitivity and mouse fade with their software suites.

thats true with new razer synapse 3 u can make an easy no recoil macro ^^

13 hours ago, Steff_Inked said:

Deal with it. I got banned Cauz  of this https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoggyCloudyYakOhMyDog
If you can´t handle shit talk stop streaming.
There always gonna be ppl who suck and Complain why other ppl are better.
Just ignore them Haters gonna be Haters.

Sincerly LIL Stelaris :)

Why should that mean that you can't try to clear your reputation, which is exactly what PLAYOFF is doing here.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jewdiciousorange said:

I can't do this stuff because I have a nice PC but a potato mouse and keyboard from 2000's

You can buy a4tech x7 mouse for like 15-20$.

Btw. why people make such a big deal with macros... Its been 5 years since the game came out, people have a lot of experience, they can heal almost as fast as with macro. 

And you guys dont die because of THAT macro, you are just bad. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jewdiciousorange said:

I am not making any allegations here but given the implementation level of notable accessory vendors like Razor you can program key sensitivity and mouse fade with their software suites.

https://imgur.com/a/IBtD9

11:33 EST 2/20/18

didn't know who he is or what clan he's in, but now seem's obvious

https://imgur.com/a/bLAQY

Edited by UberReady

Sign in to follow this