Sign in to follow this  
Fred

Patch 2.15 (Hotfix #1)

29 posts in this topic

Dear Community,

 

We are about to release a hotfix/patch that solves many issues, and implements some new features that didn't quite make it to last patch. A lot of hours have been put into making the game as stable as possible. We bulldozed through hundreds of crash logs and dumps that you guys uploaded, so thank you for that!

There will be no downtime, if you want this update now just restart your game and when the patch is released you will get it, otherwise it will download next time you play.

  • Fixed many spectator bugs, including the Health bar, and the "random ghost" spectating bug.+
  • Fixed a bug where joining a battle royale as it started would cause the sound bug.

and...

  • Updated safe zone dome:
    • Improved the quality and textures.
    • Fixed some lighting issues when looking it from the outside.
    • Added a new outline to the dome, making it easier to spot the exact location where the radiation starts.
    • Added a sound fx to when you are close to it.
    • The dome should now be really accurate to the radiation.
  • Added new SoundFX for the AirDrop.
  • Speeded up loading times to pvp servers, warmup servers and the lounge.
  • Made the radiation release sound slightly louder.

 

Stay tuned for the next big Open World Update!

 

Patch is only client-sided so that means there will be no server downtime. When the patch is released, just restart your game and you will get a small update.

 

Best Regards,

 

// Infestation: The New Z - Staff Team

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have some freeze on Rocky ford, will try to make a gif or video about it after I try this hotfix :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FlowZ said:

I still have some freeze on Rocky ford, will try to make a gif or video about it after I try this hotfix :)

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spekulantsvk said:

When will be that  big Open World update  ? 

In a future patch of course! No ETA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, spekulantsvk said:

U should try to add pvp maps like Warisland,San Pavel ;) 

Warisland? xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting for new Survival content, the new Survival map and some reasonable adjustments to the guns (why is something as common as Scar CQC or G36 better than rare Night/Red Stalkers etc..?). All you do is talk about "big Open World changes".

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, maloy13377 said:

Unbanned me pls,  i no use cheats

Put in a support ticket .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, maloy13377 said:

Unbanned me pls,  i no use cheats

Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

16 hours ago, Voimis said:

Still waiting for new Survival content, the new Survival map and some reasonable adjustments to the guns (why is something as common as Scar CQC or G36 better than rare Night/Red Stalkers etc..?). All you do is talk about "big Open World changes".

"Big Open World Changes" has been addressed once so I do not quite get why you say "All you do is talk about".

14 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

keep it up boyzz!!! you are making the game better every time!

<3

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, xxjohnny666xx said:

I have a problem, I cant open the game and the update doesnt download, what can i do?

Try to restart your computer.

If this doesn't work then please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 2pink1stink said:

is the old auction house ever gonna come back ?

Probably but then it will be in-game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Battle Royale loot has been updated! Airdrop loot has been updated, new consumables, removed some generic items and added new weapons! More info in upcoming patch notes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have a question: Can someone explain me what happened to car spawners in Open World? I don't understand what was the changes. I'm sorry about my broken english

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DarkHawkArg said:

Hi, I have a question: Can someone explain me what happened to car spawners in Open World? I don't understand what was the changes. I'm sorry about my broken english

Car spawners are now ONLY working on private servers. This is also why they're removed from the store.

In official servers, etc. Car spawns like the original system again: you can find them randomly in the worlds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Car spawners are now ONLY working on private servers. This is also why they're removed from the store.

In official servers, etc. Car spawns like the original system again: you can find them randomly in the worlds.

So, I can find cars in Official, but I can't take them (Spawners) and I can use spawners in Private. My question is: Can I found spawners somewhere in Open World? For example: Where I can find the ATV? Thanks for the answers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DarkHawkArg said:

So, I can find cars in Official, but I can't take them (Spawners) and I can use spawners in Private. My question is: Can I found spawners somewhere in Open World? For example: Where I can find the ATV? Thanks for the answers

Yes you can only actual use the spawners in private servers. In other servers the cars work normally.

Where can you find an ATV? Any car spawn. It's always random.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this