Sign in to follow this  
Fred

Patch 2.15

40 posts in this topic

Have their been any changes to the placement of lockers in private servers?
For instance the doorway of the ridgeway airport tower.

Please do not delete or ignore this question like people have done in a ticket and on the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Balls Out said:

Have their been any changes to the placement of lockers in private servers?
For instance the doorway of the ridgeway airport tower.

Please do not delete or ignore this question like people have done in a ticket and on the forums.

Good question. No. To be honest I have no idea what happened to this. Ill rework the building and see what I can do about it.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fredaikis said:

Updated the clip size of arrows: no longer clip size: 5. It's now: 1.

Nice patch. However, there is a major problem with this item. Every crossbow carried 5 arrows (bolts). That means, for every crossbow we have in inventory, we lost 4 arrows (bolts).

This does not take into consideration the quantity of arrows (bolts) in inventory. For example. In my Open World inventory I had 144 crossbows and 457 clips of arrows (bolts). That means I had a total of 1828 arrows (bolts). In my Survival inventory, I had 1 crossbow and 37 arrows (bolts). That comes to a total of 153 arrows (bolts). Since you reduced the size of the clip from 5 to 1, that means in Open World, I now have a total of 639 arrows (bolts) and in Survival I now have a total of 38 arrows (bolts).

Doing the math, that means you have reduced my total supply of arrows (bolts) by roughly 2071 arrows (bolts).

My question is, how do you plan on compensating me, and all the others playing this game for basically stripping our ammo with absolutely no warning? Doesn't quite seem fair if you ask me.

Keep up the good work Fred. And, btw... Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

 

My question is, how do you plan on compensating me, and all the others playing this game for basically stripping our ammo with absolutely no warning? Doesn't quite seem fair if you ask me.

 

My exact thoughts! HOW are we going to be compensated for our hard work we did to collect our arrows (bolts)?

 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Balls Out said:

Have their been any changes to the placement of lockers in private servers?
For instance the doorway of the ridgeway airport tower.

Please do not delete or ignore this question like people have done in a ticket and on the forums.

This is what's done for next patch:

  • Airtower_01 - Fixed a weird shadow problem related to this building. Also opened the entire downstairs area and added two more doors. Also added several extra windows to prevent players from camping in certain areas in the stairs. On top of that we have also made the top roof slightly bigger to prevent players from glitching on top of there. Also created and applied LOD's.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey. Happy Valentine's Day! oh ... this bug. Riding a motorcycle now and crushed by a zombie. from this I was thrown into the sky for 2 kilometers. ATV exploded in the air. but I was disconnected from the server. This was my only ATV: (((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is not all right with the gravity. machines like fluff. And if you turn on physics, 50% of things will be underground. Zombies often walk submerged under the soil to the knee. Yellow stripes on Asvalt often represent bardry. stuck machine. On the 1st floor of buildings killing zombies. loot goes underground. and it does not even get it. ah ... And it's not all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Svena69 said:

This is what's done for next patch:

  • Airtower_01 - Fixed a weird shadow problem related to this building. Also opened the entire downstairs area and added two more doors. Also added several extra windows to prevent players from camping in certain areas in the stairs. On top of that we have also made the top roof slightly bigger to prevent players from glitching on top of there. Also created and applied LOD's.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Thank you for the reply.

I'll be mentioning the things here I mentioned in a ticket recently, since I'm not sure who reads/replies to them.

Since the airport tower can be entered thru the windows by glitching (crouching in them and walking from side to side), camping in the tower was not a fact when lockers were placed in the doorways. They only made it so people could not rush the tower.

For that reason please reconsider the placement of lockers in the doorways of the V1 ridgeway airport tower.
Me and the friends I do pvp battles with on our private server really miss this ability.

Dylan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fredaikis said:

We will find a compensation for the arrows... Stay tuned.

Thanks Fred. I knew you would come up with some kind of compensation. (how about a year of 2 private servers. 1 Open World, 1 Survival xDxDxD JUST KIDDING!!!)

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fair for everyone.

Keep up the great work!! and, for all of you and your loved ones.... Happy Valentine's Day!!! B| erckDab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2018 at 12:02 PM, mrSsTARVATION said:

Are valentine skinboxes spawning anyone could confirm.

Yes. Events are over on Monday at 12:00 PM (CET).

On 2/14/2018 at 6:08 PM, Balls Out said:

Thank you for the reply.

I'll be mentioning the things here I mentioned in a ticket recently, since I'm not sure who reads/replies to them.

Since the airport tower can be entered thru the windows by glitching (crouching in them and walking from side to side), camping in the tower was not a fact when lockers were placed in the doorways. They only made it so people could not rush the tower.

For that reason please reconsider the placement of lockers in the doorways of the V1 ridgeway airport tower.
Me and the friends I do pvp battles with on our private server really miss this ability.

Dylan

True. Don't worry. Let's see first how it would be. Could always close a door again :) Thanks for your feedback anyways!

On 2/14/2018 at 8:22 PM, CampersRUs said:

Thanks Fred. I knew you would come up with some kind of compensation. (how about a year of 2 private servers. 1 Open World, 1 Survival xDxDxD JUST KIDDING!!!)

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fair for everyone.

Keep up the great work!! and, for all of you and your loved ones.... Happy Valentine's Day!!! B| erckDab

We will. I wrote it down we will discuss some solutions upcoming Monday.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are aware of the visual bug when renewing HK / US private servers showing the EU flag. This is a visual bug and when renewing server it will stay the original region. We will fix this in the upcoming hotfix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this