Sven

Patch 2.14

82 posts in this topic

Can you listen the community or you close all posts about privates servers in survival ?? (Like post « Private Server »). I will test the patch this evening.. without privates servers and 0 contents for survival , it’s good patch notes, there’s work.

18 hours ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

again, why would you add private servers for survival if allmost the whole survival community is against it? i dont get it.

I'm disappointed with this change, I've read the news, I've watched Q & A, and always if someone was asking about private servers, the answer was that it was not planned. I only see one reason why this servers were added in survival.

Server renting is for GC and GC is for $$. Today is 8.02.2018 I expect that on the occasion of Valentine's Day will be double GC. As everyone knows, promotions are there to earn and increase sales, regardless of game, shop, market.

Survial players mostly doen't want private servers in this mode because from the beginning, this mode was supposed to be difficult and for players who like the challenge. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, sid21 said:

I'm disappointed with this change, I've read the news, I've watched Q & A, and always if someone was asking about private servers, the answer was that it was not planned. I only see one reason why this servers were added in survival.

Server renting is for GC and GC is for $$. Today is 8.02.2018 I expect that on the occasion of Valentine's Day will be double GC. As everyone knows, promotions are there to earn and increase sales, regardless of game, shop, market.

Survial players mostly doen't want private servers in this mode because from the beginning, this mode was supposed to be difficult and for players who like the challenge. 

Double GC sales are actually very bad for private server prices. They almost make it not worth it. FYI

A post I had made, about patch introducing private servers into survival in a different thread, had been deleted and the thead locked. This is a private forum, and the mods are free to do whatever they like, but it would have been nice to get a PM from a mod stating that my post was deleted, and why.

Anyway I am leaving the game, I was only interested in survival, and the private servers had ruined it for me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Ps. Also I had been manually removed from the weekly popular contributors on the main page xD (with 8 likes this week) I could not care less for being a featured contributor, however this did make me lol. I was on that list just yesterday. Wow. Guess it was just bad for business? This does prove that the devs are insecure about the game IMO.

Edited by rugged bro
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, rugged bro said:

A post I had made, about patch introducing private servers into survival in a different thread, had been deleted and the thead locked. This is a private forum, and the mods are free to do whatever they like, but it would have been nice to get a PM from a mod stating that my post was deleted, and why.

Anyway I am leaving the game, I was only interested in survival, and the private servers had ruined it for me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Ps. Also I had been manually removed from the weekly popular contributors on the main page xD (with 8 likes this week) I could not care less for being a featured contributor, however this did make me lol. I was on that list just yesterday. Wow. Guess it was just bad for business? This does prove that the devs are insecure about the game IMO.

Nah. Please don't spread things that aren't true. If you want to have an opinion you are free to do this and we do not delete posts because "we are insecure or we don't agree". If you feel like someone in the moderator team is abusing their powers please send me an email directly at: [email protected]

Best Regards,

Sven

43 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Nah. Please don't spread things that aren't true. If you want to have an opinion you are free to do this and we do not delete posts because "we are insecure or we don't agree". If you feel like someone in the moderator team is abusing their powers please send me an email directly at: [email protected]

Best Regards,

Sven

I deliberetly posted IMO at the end of that sentence. As for the dev team being insecure about the game, I have my suspicions because of the nature of the deleted post, as well as removing me from being a featured contributor. Why else would anyone perfom such actions? Boredom? :D My posts were in no way obscene, nor did I use vulgar language in them. I also have a few witnesess that are shocked as well.

As for emailing you, I do not feel a need for it. I am well aware what goes behind the veil, in the moderator part of a forum - I have been a moderator for a few years on a forum, and there always is discussion going on (you know, in that part of the forum only for mods and admins?) before removing posts or performing other actions affecting freedom of speech on a forum.
Also as having some moderator know how, if there are parts of a post that are against forum policy, those are simply edited out by a mod and a reason is stated. But the reason has to be stated, if only out of respect and in terms of proffesional mod forum conduct.

What happened here is odd for me, that is all; my post deleted, the thread quickly closed, no reason given.
It is not my duty to keep the mods in line, as I said if this matter is not looked into by super mods, they have also agreed to it. There is nothing else I would write to you in email anyway, everything is here.

Anyway this is my last post here, I enjoyed the game before the changes, and before the "forum incident" regarding deletion of my post. So no need to worry, I will not derail this thread no longer.

Question is: will this post stand here, or will it be removed also? Just in case I am making a print screen ;) if only for myself, something to remember this forum by.

Regards

Edited by rugged bro
typos

Zombie bus is still broken.   It still gets stuck on hills and f7 still does not work to unstick.

The Southwest airport spawn is useless as the bus cant drive off the spawn and when it gets stuck f7 still does not work.

What happened to the fixed camera when driving?  Why would you make the free camera all the time as opposed to hitting a button to free look?  Makes driving much harder.

Cars are now getting stopped in their tracks more often when at close to full speed trying to run over a single zombie.   You should be able to run them over at such speeds.

Edited by drekati

The sandbangs are still not drawing in certain parts of the map.  Both East and West tent areas of the airport show this.

Notice the tents here draw but sandbags are invisible.

E791586CC31502DA466881CE378054B9125FF180

03EADFFFDA8AB82947F169BC137A6B795845B58B

5 minutes ago, drekati said:

The sandbangs are still not drawing in certain parts of the map.  Both East and West tent areas of the airport show this.

Notice the tents here draw but sandbags are invisible.

E791586CC31502DA466881CE378054B9125FF180

03EADFFFDA8AB82947F169BC137A6B795845B58B

thx.