Sven

Patch 2.14

82 posts in this topic

"

• The "Ghillie Suit" is now released in the Open World game mode and now spawning and lootable.

"

Is it spawning in the open now, or do you still have to loot supply drops, super zombies / alien super zombies to get it?

54 minutes ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

why you and your friends dont go on a lowpop server then? i promise you wont get killed every 10 minutes there and if so survival might not be the right mode for you. If you want to pve you can allways go and play openworld. when survival was released it was supposed to be a game mode which is harder than open world. 

Exactly!    Worst move to do this on survival which was supposed to be hard to begin with.  Now players can just farm gear and experience in peace and bring said gear and buffed characters over to normal survival servers.. 

I think most survival players wished that to survive easier  it wouldn't require buying private servers and farming gear/exp. 

Plus the populations will now  be decreased on regular survival..

What's next a  cash shop and global inventory in survival??    This is a bad move which hurts the spirit of the survival  game just for some revenue by allowing people who don't really want a challenge in survival to purchase servers and "survive in peace."

Edited by drekati

Awesome work! I really love the updates and can't wait to try it out myself. Keep up the good work and keep listening to the community ideas!

I would have thought the easiest fix to solid barrier peeking would be to just remove the 3rd person crosshair,  and making aiming automatically go to ADS.  This would be a simple fix to a massive imbalance

📢 PATCH TIME! Servers are going down any time for the update. Keep in mind the downtime will be around 1-2 hours so a bit longer than usual. The reason for this is that we have to do some server maintenance. Stay tuned for further updates.

Doesn't allow me to get to the launcher (steam user). AVG started to indicate that this file can be dangerous (never before)

i get also this :

Failed to start process for Infestation NewZ bla bla

"Access denied." "0x5"

See the Steam support blaa blaaa

Please advise.

Edited by LaCiupakabra

This is not an update!

This is a DOWNGRADE !!!!!

Dude i dont know if you are checking your work output, but all  graphics (visual appearance) got back to the state from few patches ago !!!

Colors are flat like before (autumn before winter update), makes sick....

Boxes are still not rendering on the distance!!!

"The gaps" close to the floor on high towers when you look from the distance are still present !!

Grass range is lower on potato level like before ! No fps improvement !!

I'm not paying for premium anymore cause it's a waste of money. Development simply does not exist. 

WTF ?

This is a joke ! Each time u put a patch, it destroys something else!

29 minutes ago, jaygar<3 said:

Can you fix the armor suit and big bags. it is too big for female characters. 

the females are to small for them if we are arguing accuracy,  but yeah it looks sillyKappa