Sven

Patch 2.14

82 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

again, why would you add private servers for survival if allmost the whole survival community is against it? i dont get it.

agree, the whole survival vibe will be gone, it will hurt the community more than it will gain for sure imo.

i am confused. 1st you stated, " Players can no longer use car spawners in official servers anymore. Players can ONLY use car spawners in private servers now."

but then you say, " Since the change in the car spawner system (read above more info) vehicles are now spawning in Open World maps."

are the vehicles that spawn in OW driveable, or are they loot that we pick up and store in our Inventory, to then use in Private servers??

1 minute ago, ARTAQ said:

i am confused. 1st you stated, " Players can no longer use car spawners in official servers anymore. Players can ONLY use car spawners in private servers now."

but then you say, " Since the change in the car spawner system (read above more info) vehicles are now spawning in Open World maps."

are the vehicles that spawn in OW driveable, or are they loot that we pick up and store in our Inventory, to then use in Private servers??

Vehicles spawn, but you cant pick them up, only use them

thanks.  why does it first say, "Players can no longer use car spawners in official servers anymore. Players can ONLY use car spawners in private servers now."

Just now, ARTAQ said:

thanks.  why does it first say, "Players can no longer use car spawners in official servers anymore. Players can ONLY use car spawners in private servers now."

Because you will not be able to use the spawners

• Thanks 1

it will be like survival.. u cant spawn vehicles as and when u like. there will be vehicle spawn locations where they will spawn.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

again, why would you add private servers for survival if allmost the whole survival community is against it? i dont get it.

Because they're not all against it. Funnily enough, there are those of us that love the PVE side of the game and hate the PVP side, so when we say "survival" a lot of us want more PVE than PVP, PVP is expected, but when it completely overtakes the PVE side it gets real boring for us. So with the private servers, I can invite my friends and play purely PVE with the harder loot and drop rates, which for me, is more fun that logging into a survival game and being killed every 10 minutes by some try hard PVP player.

• Love 2

Dude its lame cuz there is no danger in private servers at all.

On DayZ etc u still habe to loot on populayed servers and be aware of your surroundings.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SurZeus said:

Dude its lame cuz there is no danger in private servers at all.

On DayZ etc u still habe to loot on populayed servers and be aware of your surroundings.

And how quick did H1Z1 and DayZ hype die out. Yeah. A lot of people don't like being killed 24/7 when just trying to loot bro, get over it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Skittle said:

Because they're not all against it. Funnily enough, there are those of us that love the PVE side of the game and hate the PVP side, so when we say "survival" a lot of us want more PVE than PVP, PVP is expected, but when it completely overtakes the PVE side it gets real boring for us. So with the private servers, I can invite my friends and play purely PVE with the harder loot and drop rates, which for me, is more fun that logging into a survival game and being killed every 10 minutes by some try hard PVP player.

if u keep getting killed every 10 mins.. then u should start paying more attention to ur surrounding.. im not a pro.. but i know that i have to conceal my location and always check clear n take note of the number of players in the map esp before, after and when kiling super zombies... 

46 minutes ago, Skittle said:

why you and your friends dont go on a lowpop server then? i promise you wont get killed every 10 minutes there and if so survival might not be the right mode for you. If you want to pve you can allways go and play openworld. when survival was released it was supposed to be a game mode which is harder than open world. 

• Love 1