Sign in to follow this  
rdk.

Is this bannable?

10 posts in this topic

In WarZ it was bannable, but there also was some rare crashes where you got instantly thrown out of the game.

Edited by isnt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kazmightONFIRE said:

It could also be a random Disconnected from server issue. Happened to me multiple times. :) 

Do you actually believe that guy ran behind the police car to avoid getting shot just randomally disconnected? Looks too good to be true..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, rdk. said:

Do you actually believe that guy ran behind the police car to avoid getting shot just randomally disconnected? Looks too good to be true..

A random disconnection is extremely plausible especially considering how much they were lagging in the video before the Houdini. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

It could also be a random Disconnected from server issue. Happened to me multiple times. :) 

Yeah, but the random disconnects always leave the player visible for several seconds or more.  The guy ducks behind a car and disappears instantly??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, stonewalljack said:

Yeah, but the random disconnects always leave the player visible for several seconds or more.  The guy ducks behind a car and disappears instantly??

No, not everytime.

It depends on what disconnect you get, network error or gamecrash, those are two different pairs of shoes.

Edited by isnt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this