MazerJoca

Survival Mode

Hello everyone :) im new here when i saw Survival Mode we( me and my friends "old WarZ players" ) we said OMG amazing <3.

Old Warz days coming :D , with survival mode i can assure most of the warz players will come back :)

We cant wait for the release. Release it fast as you can devs please, we really want play it .

Amazing work and really thank you for bring to us the old feeling of The WarZ , we though game was perma dead, and then we saw a light in tunnel :)

6 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

It will start with a Beta test before an official release few days/weeks later.

I hope all of you will like it ! :) 

yes yes :) but i saw svena said: perhaps somwehere next week ( this week) so :) i hope they can release it beta this week. Beta will be acessable to everyone? or only premium members? i wish be to everyone

19 minutes ago, MazerJoca said:

yes yes :) but i saw svena said: perhaps somwehere next week ( this week) so :) i hope they can release it beta this week. Beta will be acessable to everyone? or only premium members? i wish be to everyone

I heard prenium players but I am not sure about that @Svena69

1 hour ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

We didnt decide about it, yet.

Ah ok thank you for info mate, but i hope everybody can acess, 2 friends of me is coming right now to the game, 2 old warz players, we really want play it :)

Everybody will have access to it, but probably not at the same time. Maybe people who are Deluxe/extreme or Lifetime prenium will have it 1 or 2 days before, we don't know yet. You will be informed in the patch notes anyways Sir ! :) 

• Love 1

50 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Everybody will have access to it, but probably not at the same time. Maybe people who are Deluxe/extreme or Lifetime prenium will have it 1 or 2 days before, we don't know yet. You will be informed in the patch notes anyways Sir ! :) 

nice :) and when will release the patch notes +- ? have any date ?