Sign in to follow this  
DoK5TT4

why the big ping

In the past so called time playing this game from the VERY Beginning, my Ping was a reasonable state,@140-180 for the rejion in in AUSTRALIA,
sO IN THE PAST MONTHS, say 10.... my ping has increased to a whopping 250-380.???? atm it sit @ 355. whats gives ,oh it like that over all server, and i mostly play on the Asian servers...

5 minutes ago, DoK5TT4 said:

In the past so called time playing this game from the VERY Beginning, my Ping was a reasonable state,@140-180 for the rejion in in AUSTRALIA,
sO IN THE PAST MONTHS, say 10.... my ping has increased to a whopping 250-380.???? atm it sit @ 355. whats gives ,oh it like that over all server, and i mostly play on the Asian servers...

I have noticed it to,  I can have very erratic communication with host server.  I think they have client side host problems.  I think they are still trying to correct this problem.

9 minutes ago, DoK5TT4 said:

Try using google DNS this should help with your issue https://www.howtogeek.com/164981/how-to-switch-to-opendns-or-google-dns-to-speed-up-web-browsing/ 

• Love 2

oh well me too.. i just notice it... its not so stable... i just  want it to be stable again... and sometimes i play NA servers while im from asia just because hk servers dont have people in it...  before NA servers from asia was like 250 and i can manage to play it... but now it got 320...   its sad :( 

On 1/30/2018 at 7:45 PM, KOTAZ said:

unless there is something i dont know of or cant see using a DNS, IT didnt work or change my ping in anyway, I spoke to a m8 and i seem to have it all ok, ping @341 at the best, if anyone cant know of a better way be nice or something else i can do with DNS be great