Sign in to follow this  
miranda

about the Jumping

On 3/14/2018 at 4:53 AM, LaCiupakabra said:

You're asking AR users to adjust and learn some rediculous tricks all the time hahaha !

It sounds like : AR users please try to read the mind of the enemy and be so kind to practice how to be faster than your opponents thoughts xD,

also please don't mind that ARs are doing only an itch damage, because they are meant for cannon fodder users only. xD

Maybe it is time for sniper users to learn and adapt to a bit longer scope in time and huge stamina stress for jump abuse , heh ? ? ? 

Answear this please .  xD

Jump using stamina just means fresh spawners will have a massive advantage.  

I'll agree that AR's seem SOOOO nerfed in this game, If i put 4 headshots on a guy in 2 seconds and a bunch of body shots he should be dead....  The headshot damage multiplier needs a boost.  I may regret that suggestion tho with the way a select few people seem to be able to laser beam shoots at heads....

The biggest reason snipers have an advantage is the 3rd to first person scope in though.  If AR's had this with compact scopes attached they would be A LOT better.  

Edited by p51mustang23

I would like to return to jumping. I think. In my opinion. As I believe. Jumps should be for staminu. Jumps should be an additional skill in difficult moments. And not constant spam. And still possible. It is necessary to increase the spread. In the moments of jumping. This of course is beautiful when a player with 300 meters in a jump kills another blinking player with a single shot in the head)) I do not want a lot of reality

• Thanks 1

On 2.4.2018 at 9:26 AM, p51mustang23 said:

The biggest reason snipers have an advantage is the 3rd to first person scope in though.

Close to what I think

It is just busted that you can run arround with a 20kg AWP in your hand, jump arround and scope + fire within a blink of an eye.

While standing/running arround in thrid person the scope should not stop shaking when you hold your breath. So you can still quickscope or try to shoot but it is just less likely to hit or requires more skill

Avoiding the shot with the jump is unlikely and not genuine..

this is the main reason, it should be changed,

with increase shooting-pixels or something else ..

--------------
If the player notices that when jumping he gets more shot-hit, there will be less player kangaroo

and the game gets more realism and not jumping championship

Edited by miranda
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2018 at 2:38 AM, miranda said:

Avoiding the shot with the jump is unlikely and not genuine..

this is the main reason, it should be changed,

with increase shooting-pixels or something else ..

--------------
If the player notices that when jumping he gets more shot-hit, there will be less player kangaroo

and the game gets more realism and not jumping championship

The real reason this isn't realistic is that snipers do NOT 1 shot on the body.  lvl 4 body armor will not stop .308wm AP (7.62x67), .338lm AP or not, .50BMG AP or not etc.  SVD rounds would be stopped by a lvl 4 bulletproof vest though, and VSS rounds would be stopped by lvl 3 armor.  Do you want sniper to be 1-shot on body now?  Because that will stop the jumping!

Edited by p51mustang23

In reality, jumping does not help you if someone shoots at you... on the contrary

sorry I speak not English, therefore, do not answer your post-diskussion..

i found old post, maybe you can measure  with it(thanks user "kilo"):

E6FEF5206613A4F6D6067698392F428955C3F30C

In some places on the map,  from 400-500 meters, the textures and players are not or wrong to (visible)see ( e.g. norad or varo or ... )

it has to be up to 600m to see all the textures and players

Edited by miranda