Steve

DevBlog - ArizonaV2 Battle Royale Rework

I like the Arizona map but agree it's huge. Is there a way to keep Arizona AND create a new smaller map and call it say... South West New Mexico ?

Also... you provided a measurement of 6000x6000 for Arizona and possibly 2000x2000 for the new smaller map.

In comparison - what are the dimensions of Tropico ?

46 minutes ago, Zombie said:

I like the Arizona map but agree it's huge. Is there a way to keep Arizona AND create a new smaller map and call it say... South West New Mexico ?

That's exactly what we're doing. We exported the terrain of Arizona in a smaller map, resulting in the same terrain but just smaller. :D

45 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Also... you provided a measurement of 6000x6000 for Arizona and possibly 2000x2000 for the new smaller map.

In comparison - what are the dimensions of Tropico ?

2000x2000 i believe.

Best Regards,

Sven

Приветствую. У меня 2 вопроса. 1 очень насущный. Будут исправлять краш в батле? Очень частые краш это очень плохо. И будут добавлять новые скины батл рояль?

Hey. I have 2 questions. 1 very urgent. Will they fix the crash in the Battle? Very frequent crash is very bad. And will they add new skins to the Battle Royal?

20 hours ago, Bravodog said:

Looks great this ought to be fun :ph34r:

It will be! Personally very excited for this!

13 hours ago, MATRESHKA said:

Приветствую. У меня 2 вопроса. 1 очень насущный. Будут исправлять краш в батле? Очень частые краш это очень плохо. И будут добавлять новые скины батл рояль?

Hey. I have 2 questions. 1 very urgent. Will they fix the crash in the Battle? Very frequent crash is very bad. And will they add new skins to the Battle Royal?

1. Have you tried playing Battle Royale recently? We have done a lot of hot-fixes and patches where this should be improved. IN CASE you crash again, could you update your crash dumps / or explain us in a support ticket or forum thread?

2. We aim to release a new Battle Royale skinbox in the near future!

Best Regards,

Sven

Just adding my 2¢ to the conversation...

Since this map is called Arizona, where's the cactus. Should add some Saguaro and Prickly Pear cactus to make it a little more authentic. Beyond that, it looks like it will be an excellent map. Great job Silent!!! Keep up the good work.

Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

• Love 1

3 часа назад, CampersRUs сказал:

10 часов назад, Svena69 сказал:

10 часов назад, Svena69 сказал:

Это будет! Лично очень волновался за это!

1. Вы недавно пробовали играть в Battle Royale? Мы сделали много исправлений и исправлений, где это должно быть улучшено. В СЛУЧАЕ вы снова рухнете, можете ли вы обновить свои аварийные дампы / или объяснить нам в тесте поддержки или форуме?

2. Мы стремимся выпустить новый скин-бокс Battle Royale в ближайшем будущем!

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Sven

И какие файлы обновлять / удалять?
Загрузка
MiniDump.dtp

Edited by MATRESHKA

12 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Just adding my 2¢ to the conversation...

Since this map is called Arizona, where's the cactus. Should add some Saguaro and Prickly Pear cactus to make it a little more authentic. Beyond that, it looks like it will be an excellent map. Great job Silent!!! Keep up the good work.

Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

Good point! Haha

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

I got to watch silenterror working on the new map. oh wow the amount of work that goes into it. we are definitely in for a treat! oh and with the smaller map. no cars. it will just turn back into the car brawl or the winner is the one with the car because he runs over every one.  either nerf the damage done by vehicles or do away withem in br.  i don't mind walking on a 2kx2k map. thats why we have shoes. oh oh oh. Idea: have findable doctor shoals shoe inserts that reduce stamina loss. your welcome.

• Haha 2

On 1/29/2018 at 12:29 PM, Wolf_digital said:

I got to watch silenterror working on the new map. oh wow the amount of work that goes into it. we are definitely in for a treat! oh and with the smaller map. no cars. it will just turn back into the car brawl or the winner is the one with the car because he runs over every one.  either nerf the damage done by vehicles or do away withem in br.  i don't mind walking on a 2kx2k map. thats why we have shoes. oh oh oh. Idea: have findable doctor shoals shoe inserts that reduce stamina loss. your welcome.

It's gonna be fun! I'm very excited for the new map!

Best Regards,

Sven

*Update 31/01/2018

I wanted to update you guys with new pictures out of the map. I would say, object wise it's to 80% done.

I also implemented the ski area from arena map, which got asked.

I hope you guys like the current status and feedback are always welcome.

LqEz4dL.png

vGIDQQV.png

YL1QeDS.png

TrmGw0A.png

lJmGZ9i.png

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Silenterror said:

*Update 31/01/2018

I wanted to update you guys with new pictures out of the map. I would say, object wise it's to 80% done.

I also implemented the ski area from arena map, which got asked.

I hope you guys like the current status and feedback are always welcome.

LqEz4dL.png

vGIDQQV.png

YL1QeDS.png

TrmGw0A.png

lJmGZ9i.png

Great work.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Bravodog said:

I will add these to the stream slide show tonight :D:D

Ty and Awesome Work all :)

Nice! Awesome!

Best Regards,