macf2505

more zombies

4 posts in this topic

I rent a server, but there are very few zombies, how can I make it so that more zombies and super zombies appear or a kind of horde can be made

There is nothing you can do yourself to make more zombies, super zombies or hordes.   However, after you have cleared out a town or city,  log out for 5 minutes and the server will reset and all zombies will have spawned again.  Your server must be empty for those 5 min.

Edited by stonewalljack

2 hours ago, macf2505 said:

I rent a server, but there are very few zombies, how can I make it so that more zombies and super zombies appear or a kind of horde can be made

Put multiple characters around the map at airport,norad,death valley,varo and nato farm that area deplete the zombies log out and spawn back on the alternate character by the time you farm one all areas the zombies will be back in the spot you started at or vis versa if it is a cali map.

2 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

Put multiple characters around the map at airport,norad,death valley,varo and nato farm that area deplete the zombies log out and spawn back on the alternate character by the time you farm one all areas the zombies will be back in the spot you started at or vis versa if it is a cali map.

^this

You should try to get your chars around the map so you get as much xp as possible, even if it takes a while.

You could also horde them up using a vehicle, i recommend using a V1 server doing this.

At the Ridgeway airfield you have the best constilation of zombies. (hint: theres also a "hidden" spot near airfield V1)