Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ARTAQ

Invisible Military question

Recommended Posts

if i have the invisible military ruck  in Open World, will i be able to use it in Survival Mode? because i notice some skins i have in OW, i now have in Survival Mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ARTAQ said:

if i have the invisible military ruck  in Open World, will i be able to use it in Survival Mode? because i notice some skins i have in OW, i now have in Survival Mode.

Its not enabled in survival world.. I wish it was.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm but today i see the invis mili ruck skin available for sale in both Survival and OW. this makes me wonder, since i already have it in OW, do i need to buy it again for Survival?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ARTAQ said:
3 minutes ago, ARTAQ said:

hmm but today i see the invis mili ruck skin available for sale in both Survival and OW. this makes me wonder, since i already have it in OW, do i need to buy it again for Survival?

 

 Some of my skins I got in open world carry over, others just do not like the military backpack.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.1.2018 at 9:59 AM, Noskilljustluck said:

Invisible skins got removed few months ago. In my personal opinion we should remove all those skins from survival because they kinda destroy the "iss" feeling. 

Best regards, noskilljustluck. 

There should be only Elite Skins from War Inc. Battleground aaaaand the Frying Pan Ravenger.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2018 at 9:59 AM, Noskilljustluck said:

Invisible skins got removed few months ago. In my personal opinion we should remove all those skins from survival because they kinda destroy the "iss" feeling. 

Best regards, noskilljustluck. 

Agree. Or why not special skin for survival (but simply skins like camo, desert, forest... not chrome or multi color skins )

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2018 at 9:59 AM, Noskilljustluck said:

Invisible skins got removed few months ago. In my personal opinion we should remove all those skins from survival because they kinda destroy the "iss" feeling. 

Best regards, noskilljustluck. 

Not only the invisible skins but the backpack skins in general. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it that most of what I have read is about adding something from Open World to Survival? I thought Survival was supposed to be a game unto itself. If you keep wanting to add items and aspects from Open World, why not just play in Open World? Stop trying to change Survival to mimic an Open World PVP server.

I would just like to see Crafting get that much needed update.

Just my opinion. Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I would just like to see Crafting get that much needed update.

 

After we'll be done with crafting you'll be very, very happy ;d

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pac' said:

After we'll be done with crafting you'll be very, very happy ;d

 

We all hope so. :) 

Edited by isnt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2018 at 9:59 AM, Noskilljustluck said:

Invisible skins got removed few months ago. In my personal opinion we should remove all those skins from survival because they kinda destroy the "iss" feeling. 

Best regards, noskilljustluck. 

 

On 29/01/2018 at 3:39 PM, kazmightONFIRE said:

Not only the invisible skins but the backpack skins in general. 

 

Just because that's what you think, doesn't mean that's what WE think. The community.

Remember the first ISS died in coz the "admins" ddi'nt listen to the players. So we left. We can do it again

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lost on you said:

 

 

Just because that's what you think, doesn't mean that's what WE think. The community.

Remember the first ISS died in coz the "admins" ddi'nt listen to the players. So we left. We can do it again

I kinda don't understand... they literally answered with thir own personal thoughts. There's nothing about this happening or not. No need to get all fired up :)

 

Best regards,

PaC'.

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lost on you said:

 

 

Just because that's what you think, doesn't mean that's what WE think. The community.

Remember the first ISS died in coz the "admins" ddi'nt listen to the players. So we left. We can do it again

I am not sure that it's the good way to react. Noskill just shared his opinion on it, he's also a player like you or me and it does not mean that the other staff won't think about your suggestion. Every suggestion and decision are taken together with the entire Staff Team. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might have overreacted but I can see where this was going. When some people start giving their thoughts, you just take them into account thinking that's what everyone think.

People not voicing their opinion only means that things are fine for them.

You always say you listen to the community. But why haven't we seen the Maze map from ISS world in the game yet? That's the kind of map u need to make this game more enjoyable.

I've been palying this game sicne the begginning and let's see what YOU killed so far:

You literally killed spring valley PvP when yo uremoved the middle building.

You killed battle royal (I was top #3 all time when they were actually hard to win, no endgame kiddies group with cars)

Now I mostly play survival, just waiting for your next move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2018 at 3:51 PM, Lost on you said:

Might have overreacted but I can see where this was going. When some people start giving their thoughts, you just take them into account thinking that's what everyone think.

And it seems only his opinion matters! xD xD xD 

Seems to me that you believe that only your opinion matters. Reality Check!!! The Developers, Moderators, Designers, Programmers and Management take ALL suggestions, comments, and opinions into account when making changes to the game.

Oh... BTW... Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

Edited by Vintorez
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...