Skillerfreak

The most annoying thing in this Game!

Hey, 

I made a post some time ago about this already but I didn't even receive any answer form a Staff team member so I am gonna do it again.

Every Player who is not from Thai / Chinese area is complaining about one thing!

Thai / Chinese players on EU / NA Servers!!!

WHY DO YOU LET THEM JOIN THOSE SERVERS!

It's the most annoying thing to die either behind a shield or a wall...

Or dying by one shot :) 

Makes FUN trust me you should try it :) 

Solution?

If a player has a ping over let's say ( as an example ) 150 don't let them join the Server.

or

If a player is from Thai area just show them the Hong Kong Server Tabs!

AGAIN:

I have nothing in personal against any kind of Thai / Chinese player but to die by them most likely every time behind a wall or one-shot makes 0 FUN at all!

I and the whole HIGH Clan could make you daily Montages or die stupidly like this! 

You need to do something against this!

And pls answer me this time...

My other post has: 20+ comments 

Regards

SkillerFreak

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3

i only became aware of another latency glitch Asian players with average connections that have regular ping spikes have in EU/NA servers.   They spawn in and the spawn protection still shows even when they don't have it anymore,  tested this out with an asian player with a moderate connection and was able to kill him even with the spawn protection viability still showing.

As a 10 year battlefield veteran,  no Asians ever play on eu servers or na servers to to the max lag spike ping limit set by server admin.  if a player is on an unstable connection they can't load in or if they load in they will be kicked in 30 seconds.  the same applies to anyone from eu joining Asian servers.  

To not only generalize against Asians the problem is pronounced among South American players on EU servers and even Russian players have lag spikes

Thais should play with players from Indonesia etc. 

As FlowZ said, 200 ping on every server is what we need.

+ Change clan limit to 3 players. Just add one more slot to Rocky etc to 21 slots. Its easier to fight 1v3 or 3v3 than 1v5 or 2v5 etc. 

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Volishq said:

Thais should play with players from Indonesia etc. 

As FlowZ said, 200 ping on every server is what we need.

+ Change clan limit to 3 players. Just add one more slot to Rocky etc to 21 slots. Its easier to fight 1v3 or 3v3 than 1v5 or 2v5 etc. 

BIG +1

• Love 1

Im also for it...

Btw we have ping limit on like 5 servers, why dont we have it on every server? whats the point? those ppls with higher ping then the limit will just choose the first ones, while the eu players joining crowded servers and not empty ones. 

What we need:

Less servers and restriction of ping in every server.

Greetings.

1) excessive snipers

2) pathetic costs on VSS and OTS creating a campathon and bushwookie culture

3) medkits need to be removed,  macros are now OP with tankers.

4) Russians and Asians on EU servers,  never saw either on Battlefield EU servers other than the hacker that tries his luck,  the lag is real.

5) clan war teams on PVP servers,  they should be forced to play clan wars only instead of dudley try hard servers where us weekend gamers are trying to have some fun,  go play on the dev PVP area against similar skilled players. 

6) Spawn points and spawn rape due to predictable spawn locations.