Sven

Patch 2.13

102 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, pwmz said:

Добрый день , 

у меня  вот    такой  вопрос    :

игра  както   будет  развеваться ??? ато   людей  все  менше  и  менше    становится, особенно   тех   кто   уже   немного   нафармился ,

какой  смысл  кланов  в  етой  игре   если  им   незачто воевать????)))  

я   хотел бы  предложыть   вам  добавить возможность    захвата   города допустим    захватив   флан    наградой  для  клана    быломы   возможность   одевать  определьоный  скин   или    иметь     определенные  скидки  в  магазах разные    плюшки   

В режиме  выжывания добавить    локацыю    с вкусным    лутом   но   в  которую    сложно    добраться  иза   большого  количества зомби  которые    обладают    высокой выжывемостью .

есть  ищо  много    вариантов  но    хателосьбы   услышать мнения    разроботчиков    чтобы  понемать  что   ожыдать    дальше  от   любимой   игры 

Good afternoon ,

I have this question:

the game will fly somehow ??? the atoms of people are getting smaller and smaller, especially those who are already a little naparmilsya,

what is the meaning of the clans in this game if they do not need to fight ????)))

I would like to propose you to add the opportunity to seize the city, let's say capturing the flan award for the clan, it was possible to wear a certain skin or have certain discounts in boutiques different buns

In the mode of wringing, add lokachyu with a delicious loot, but it is difficult to get to because of the large number of zombies that have high squeezing.

there are many options, but I hate to hear the opinions of developers in order to understand what to expect further from your favorite game

Our Hong Kong server connections should be improved! Can you guys let us know if anything is better / if you have lower ping now? (In-game connections)

44 minutes ago, luckschar01 said:

very nice patch

Thanks!

Keep on the feedback guys!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2018 at 3:06 PM, EricR said:

Ok, so when Drekati got enough skins, it's time to remove the SkinBoxes ;)
Is it about trading and you're loosing money if the Skinboxes still spawning ?
Sorry, but I'm not sure where it hurts you that much so you want them to disappear.

Nobody is trading winter skins on survival..and there is no money there.    Loot is hard to get on Survival servers so why would I want a common, cosmetic item skin box to be part of a Super Zombie loot table when we are trying to get better gear and snipers.  That is why I, among others on survival, wanted them to stop dropping.  

Oh hey, look at that, they just removed them from dropping.  Thank you devs!     

Edited by drekati

4 hours ago, drekati said:

Nobody is trading winter skins on survival..and there is no money there.    Loot is hard to get on Survival servers so why would I want a common, cosmetic item skin box to be part of a Super Zombie loot table when we are trying to get better gear and snipers.  That is why I, among others on survival, wanted them to stop dropping.  

Oh hey, look at that, they just removed them from dropping.  Thank you devs!     

^ Yep! No problem!

Best Regards,

Sven

Svena just make the lighning and colors like before.These were so awesome and now survival looks like pvp map with current colors

oMi8Or2.jpg

BEFORE                                                                                                                                                    NOW-UGLY

Make colors like this because now game looks rly bad and im scared that new survival map will look the same...

Edited by SurZeus

23 hours ago, drekati said:

Hey thanks for the explanation, I get your point now and it makes sens.
The only thing I wonder is if the Skinboxes replace normal items on the Super Zombie's loot, or if it's just like an extra item added to it... ?

3 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Svena just make the lighning and colors like before.These were so awesome and now survival looks like pvp map with current colors

oMi8Or2.jpg

BEFORE                                                                                                                                                    NOW-UGLY

Make colors like this because now game looks rly bad and im scared that new survival map will look the same...

Thanks for this. Ill see what we can do.

3 hours ago, EricR said:

Hey thanks for the explanation, I get your point now and it makes sens.
The only thing I wonder is if the Skinboxes replace normal items on the Super Zombie's loot, or if it's just like an extra item added to it... ?

It's extra added next to the other normal items.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

Here are some more examples of the draw distance issue.   I can see people in the buildings since the objects are not drawing.

Notice the buildings missing when looking west at airport from this distance.   Someone is standing on the tents but its not drawing them.

84B0855196CA3D6E599AD33EA394B5B7493C7FFF

From this view these buildings are not drawing.

91CF3F77B04ACF425B04EEEF721E40DE2055C95B

4 hours ago, Svena69 said:

It's extra added next to the other normal items.

Thank you Svena69 as usual.
So everyone should be happy to learn that I guess :)

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, EricR said:

Hmmm.  If its extra then wouldn't that mean 3 items may have dropped sometimes?  My point is if only 2 items max drop from the Super and the skinbox is one of the items, wouldn't that prevent another item from dropping?

Edited by drekati

8 hours ago, drekati said:

Here are some more examples of the draw distance issue.   I can see people in the buildings since the objects are not drawing.

Notice the buildings missing when looking west at airport from this distance.   Someone is standing on the tents but its not drawing them.

84B0855196CA3D6E599AD33EA394B5B7493C7FFF

From this view these buildings are not drawing.

91CF3F77B04ACF425B04EEEF721E40DE2055C95B

Thanks once again! I actually already fixed it. The problem was a little mistake.

8 hours ago, EricR said:

Yep.

7 hours ago, drekati said:

Hmmm.  If its extra then wouldn't that mean 3 items may have dropped sometimes?  My point is if only 2 items max drop from the Super and the skinbox is one of the items, wouldn't that prevent another item from dropping?

Possibly. In the end it's all chance based anyways so can't really say.

Best Regards,

Sven

4 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Thanks once again! I actually already fixed it. The problem was a little mistake.

Yep.

Possibly. In the end it's all chance based anyways so can't really say.

Best Regards,

Sven

Is the fix in game?  I was just at airport in the west and buildings are still not drawing pass the main tower looking east.

F17BD08BBF51E78922465C579FE672FDFB3BD402

6 hours ago, drekati said:

Is the fix in game?  I was just at airport in the west and buildings are still not drawing pass the main tower looking east.

F17BD08BBF51E78922465C579FE672FDFB3BD402

No, we'll have to patch for that! Sorry for not explaining that.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, miranda said:

thank you :)

No problem!

Keep up the feedback guys!

Best Regards,

Sven

1 hour ago, Midakos said:

Has anything changed in mouse sensitivity?

It seems slower after the patch, or is it just me?

You seem like the first person to report this..

Best Regards,

Sven