Sven

Patch 2.13

102 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, EricR said:

Yeah, my bad.
Guess I've been caught in the "flow" of a previous post and misunderstood the "Christmas event loot" in conjonction with the snow removal.
So where are the "Spring Skinboxes" ;)

Understandable. I'm glad it's clear now at least! :)

27 minutes ago, blkrbbt said:

here are a few issues i have seen cars falling threw the map . players dieing when entering trade lounge (not me but seen it happen and they lost all there skins they had on them) invisible zombies unkillable super zombies and items missing from gi

Thanks for your feedback!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

a big problem are the objects and the distance where they can be seen, for example in spring valley if I have a lot of distance and I see a player behind a container I only see the player :( this is something really bad.

On maps like Caliwood or Colorado the problem is much bigger, I think this should be corrected. Also, if it were possible before releasing each update for the game, I think it would be a good idea to enable a test server to test the changes and that people can give their impressions and ideas. tell me what you think of this last svena69, in my opinion it would be a great idea to help grow the game and listen to the players with the suggestions.

Edited by HEARTBREAKER
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Larizzle said:

Good job on the update, I can feel the improvements for sure!!!

Great! Thanks for letting us know! Also, next patch will be even better!

2 hours ago, Churpzz said:

oooohh la laaaaa <3

:D

1 hour ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

a big problem are the objects and the distance where they can be seen, for example in spring valley if I have a lot of distance and I see a player behind a container I only see the player :( this is something really bad.

On maps like Caliwood or Colorado the problem is much bigger, I think this should be corrected. Also, if it were possible before releasing each update for the game, I think it would be a good idea to enable a test server to test the changes and that people can give their impressions and ideas. tell me what you think of this last svena69, in my opinion it would be a great idea to help grow the game and listen to the players with the suggestions.

Shouldn't be worse in Colorado or Caliwoodsince the distances are not live there yet. What exact objects are you experiencing this wih? 

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Great! Thanks for letting us know! Also, next patch will be even better!

:D

Shouldn't be worse in Colorado or Caliwoodsince the distances are not live there yet. What exact objects are you experiencing this wih? 

Best Regards,

Sven

i make a photos soon, so you can see what i say. regards

1 hour ago, drekati said:

Colorado at Airport on Survival.

Thanks! I'll look into it!

1 hour ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

i make a photos soon, so you can see what i say. regards

Thanks! This will help a lot and make it easier!

Best Regards,

Sven

1 hour ago, Svena69 said:

Thanks! I'll look into it!

Thanks! This will help a lot and make it easier!

Best Regards,

Sven

If  you notice the walls,tents, trailers, etc are not rendering past the main tower. 

33787C03A9C5ECF2FC6937FDE4DBE9D33D0BAD31

Edited by drekati

Ok... Time for me to add my 2¢ worth.

First of all, This is a very good update. It has improved my fps a bit. Removing the Christmas theme is a great idea and the map looks great once again. So far, I haven't encountered any new issues but that doesn't mean that others haven't. Sven, Fred, and others, Keep up the Great Work.

Now to my main question. For a couple months you have promised to update survival so that the crafting menu would be improved and be more usable for everyone. This has not yet happened. I know there are a lot of other issues that needed to be addressed but this one has been in the works for some months. I noticed it wasn't even addressed in the release notes for the latest patch.

Another issue that still needs to be addressed is the haphazard placement of those piles of boulders everywhere on the map. To me, and I'm sure to other players as well, they serve no useful purpose other than to be in the way. I haven't visited Death Valley in a while but I surmise that the missing building is still missing, and the tree growing out of the oil derrick is still there. These extraneous boulder piles as well as the misplaced tree are playing havoc with the overall performance that we all experience. Maybe a closer look at the actual maps by your team is needed. (you can refer to a previous post I made about the problem locations)

With that being said, I hope each and every one of you, both staff and players, had a very safe and Happy New Year I know that I am looking forward to a new Valentine's Day event and I'm sure everyone else is as well.

Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

11 hours ago, Svena69 said:

But who said the winter skinboxes are not released anymore?

Best Regards,

Sven

The Winter skin boxes were added to the drop tables for super zombies as part of the Christmas Events.  Patch notes stated the following:  Also removed the Christmas event loot.

Please remove the winter boxes from Super Zombie drop  tables, I speak for everyone in saying we don't need any more Winter Skins.

Edited by drekati

Dude Winter and Christmas are two different things.The Christmas is over yet the winter continues.Its normal that the boxes are dropping then.

49 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

Dude Winter and Christmas are two different things.The Christmas is over yet the winter continues.Its normal that the boxes are dropping then.

Yes. These boxes will keep dropping for a while. We'll update you guys later when we decide to remove them.

3 hours ago, drekati said:

If  you notice the walls,tents, trailers, etc are not rendering past the main tower. 

33787C03A9C5ECF2FC6937FDE4DBE9D33D0BAD31

Thanks. Ill look into it!

2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Ok... Time for me to add my 2¢ worth.

First of all, This is a very good update. It has improved my fps a bit. Removing the Christmas theme is a great idea and the map looks great once again. So far, I haven't encountered any new issues but that doesn't mean that others haven't. Sven, Fred, and others, Keep up the Great Work.

Now to my main question. For a couple months you have promised to update survival so that the crafting menu would be improved and be more usable for everyone. This has not yet happened. I know there are a lot of other issues that needed to be addressed but this one has been in the works for some months. I noticed it wasn't even addressed in the release notes for the latest patch.

Another issue that still needs to be addressed is the haphazard placement of those piles of boulders everywhere on the map. To me, and I'm sure to other players as well, they serve no useful purpose other than to be in the way. I haven't visited Death Valley in a while but I surmise that the missing building is still missing, and the tree growing out of the oil derrick is still there. These extraneous boulder piles as well as the misplaced tree are playing havoc with the overall performance that we all experience. Maybe a closer look at the actual maps by your team is needed. (you can refer to a previous post I made about the problem locations)

With that being said, I hope each and every one of you, both staff and players, had a very safe and Happy New Year I know that I am looking forward to a new Valentine's Day event and I'm sure everyone else is as well.

Have a Nice Day!!! B| erckDab

Thanks for the heads up. We are happy you overall have better FPS!

About the survival promises. Yes, we have promised this. Christmas time came through, other issues that we had to fix so simply said we just haven't had time to do this. Right now our main priority is to fix the issues players from Asia have for example. In today's meeting this has been brought up and I might have some time soon with Fred to do some changes for the Survival game mode. In the end you can expect a huge survival related patch when we release the new map!

Are you defining the "boulders" as rocks you mean? Do you have some screenshots?

Best Regards,

Sven

8 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Thanks. Ill look into it!

Thanks for the heads up. We are happy you overall have better FPS!

About the survival promises. Yes, we have promised this. Christmas time came through, other issues that we had to fix so simply said we just haven't had time to do this. Right now our main priority is to fix the issues players from Asia have for example. In today's meeting this has been brought up and I might have some time soon with Fred to do some changes for the Survival game mode. In the end you can expect a huge survival related patch when we release the new map!

Are you defining the "boulders" as rocks you mean? Do you have some screenshots?

Best Regards,

Sven

Sven, I want to refer you to a post I made on December 21st. I have copied that post and will paste it here. I is pretty self explanatory.

@Svena69 I am making this post at your request. I hope this will clarify what I am talking about.

The issue is quite simple. Piles of boulders have been dropped all over the map in various locations. If I could post screenshots I would, but then I would be posting roughly 60% of the map. I guess there are more because I have not travelled every inch of the map. I suggest you have a conversation with @Silenterror, he at the very least knows about the problem in Last Stop. And I surmise, all the other locations I pointed out. My other suggestion is that you log on and take a tour of the locations I listed in my other message. You can see for yourself what I am talking about. You can also go back over my previous posts to see when this problem all began.

The main locations are as follows:

1) Last Stop: I pile of boulders placed between the buildings in front of the tents. Also, the super and all other zombies have stopped spawning at this location. [Grid L:2] This one has been resolved.

2) Rotten Valley: In front of the police station is a pile of boulders that are floating above ground level. This makes absolutely no sense. [Grid J:3] This one has been resolved.

3) Cottonwood Outpost: As you approach from the mountain, the right side of the encampment has a horrible overgrowth of trees and shrubs rendering that area useless due to the fact that the ambulance that is there is totally covered and not visible. Also the bottom of the stairs leading up to the tower there, is also overgrown and not visible. [Grid M:11]

4) Death Valley: As you approach the encampment, one of the buildings on the left has vanished, leaving quite a few GI lockers suspended in mid air and are not inaccessible. Also, to the right of the road on the way in, there is a tree that has appeared in the middle of one of the oil derricks. [Grid C:11]

5) Nato Airbase: As you head northwest from the base toward the bus stop just south of Barth Farm, there are more than a few piles of boulders placed haphazardly in the area. Some of which are actually placed on the roadway near the control tower there. [Grid L:10]

6) Ridgeway Airport: Multiple piles of boulders. These have no apparent rhyme or reason for their placement, but they seem to have no affect on the map in general. [Grid C:3]

As you can see I have added grid locations for these instances so it will be easier for you to know where to look. There are many more instances of random boulders dropped in areas for no apparent reason. These should all be removed, and the game restored, with exceptions to other worthwhile add-ons, with the next update.

I have high hopes that these unnecessary changes to the map will be repaired and the map be restored back to its original state before this blunder. It would be nice that you run more in depth testing before releasing changes to the map.

I hope this explains what I'm talking about as I cannot post screenshots.

11 hours ago, drekati said:

The Winter skin boxes were added to the drop tables for super zombies as part of the Christmas Events.  Patch notes stated the following:  Also removed the Christmas event loot.

Please remove the winter boxes from Super Zombie drop  tables, I speak for everyone in saying we don't need any more Winter Skins.

Maybe you got confused like I was, cause where you live, in winter time there is snow,
so since the snow has been removed you thought that the Winter Skinboxes should have too.

At no place it is written that the Winter Skinboxes are part of the Christmas Event Loot too.

8 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Sven, I want to refer you to a post I made on December 21st. I have copied that post and will paste it here. I is pretty self explanatory.

@Svena69 I am making this post at your request. I hope this will clarify what I am talking about.

The issue is quite simple. Piles of boulders have been dropped all over the map in various locations. If I could post screenshots I would, but then I would be posting roughly 60% of the map. I guess there are more because I have not travelled every inch of the map. I suggest you have a conversation with @Silenterror, he at the very least knows about the problem in Last Stop. And I surmise, all the other locations I pointed out. My other suggestion is that you log on and take a tour of the locations I listed in my other message. You can see for yourself what I am talking about. You can also go back over my previous posts to see when this problem all began.

The main locations are as follows:

1) Last Stop: I pile of boulders placed between the buildings in front of the tents. Also, the super and all other zombies have stopped spawning at this location. [Grid L:2] This one has been resolved.

2) Rotten Valley: In front of the police station is a pile of boulders that are floating above ground level. This makes absolutely no sense. [Grid J:3] This one has been resolved.

3) Cottonwood Outpost: As you approach from the mountain, the right side of the encampment has a horrible overgrowth of trees and shrubs rendering that area useless due to the fact that the ambulance that is there is totally covered and not visible. Also the bottom of the stairs leading up to the tower there, is also overgrown and not visible. [Grid M:11]

4) Death Valley: As you approach the encampment, one of the buildings on the left has vanished, leaving quite a few GI lockers suspended in mid air and are not inaccessible. Also, to the right of the road on the way in, there is a tree that has appeared in the middle of one of the oil derricks. [Grid C:11]

5) Nato Airbase: As you head northwest from the base toward the bus stop just south of Barth Farm, there are more than a few piles of boulders placed haphazardly in the area. Some of which are actually placed on the roadway near the control tower there. [Grid L:10]

6) Ridgeway Airport: Multiple piles of boulders. These have no apparent rhyme or reason for their placement, but they seem to have no affect on the map in general. [Grid C:3]

As you can see I have added grid locations for these instances so it will be easier for you to know where to look. There are many more instances of random boulders dropped in areas for no apparent reason. These should all be removed, and the game restored, with exceptions to other worthwhile add-ons, with the next update.

I have high hopes that these unnecessary changes to the map will be repaired and the map be restored back to its original state before this blunder. It would be nice that you run more in depth testing before releasing changes to the map.

I hope this explains what I'm talking about as I cannot post screenshots.

Your other thread is on place 1 on my map todo list.

I don't forget that, don't worry ;)

1 hour ago, Silenterror said:

Your other thread is on place 1 on my map todo list.

I don't forget that, don't worry ;)

Great it's sorted out. CampersRUs, thanks for the reports! Sorry I did not have a clear answer.

Best Regards,

Sven

9 hours ago, EricR said:

Maybe you got confused like I was, cause where you live, in winter time there is snow,
so since the snow has been removed you thought that the Winter Skinboxes should have too.

At no place it is written that the Winter Skinboxes are part of the Christmas Event Loot too.

Either way I wish they were removed from the Super Zombie drop tables.  Just how many Aug Winter skins does one need?   Worthless drop IMO.

Either way I wish they were removed from the Super Zombie drop tables.  Just how many Aug Winter skins does one need?   Worthless drop IMO.

Ok, so when Drekati got enough skins, it's time to remove the SkinBoxes ;)
Is it about trading and you're loosing money if the Skinboxes still spawning ?
Sorry, but I'm not sure where it hurts you that much so you want them to disappear.

11 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Great it's sorted out. CampersRUs, thanks for the reports! Sorry I did not have a clear answer.

Best Regards,

Sven

Thanks Sven and Silenterror for the reply. I'm always glad to help. I do know that I can be a bit verbose with my comments. My apologies for that.

Much respect for the hard work you all do to keep this game current and running at it's optimal level.

Have a Very Nice Day!!! B|erckDab

Just removed them. ;)

2 minutes ago, EricR said:

Ok, so when Drekati got enough skins, it's time to remove the SkinBoxes ;)
Is it about trading and you're loosing money if the Skinboxes still spawning ?
Sorry, but I'm not sure where it hurts you that much so you want them to disappear.

See what I wrote in reply to the quote above!

1 minute ago, CampersRUs said:

Thanks Sven and Silenterror for the reply. I'm always glad to help. I do know that I can be a bit verbose with my comments. My apologies for that.

Much respect for the hard work you all do to keep this game current and running at it's optimal level.

Have a Very Nice Day!!! B|erckDab

Don't worry man! Thank's so much for the support and help!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

Just now, Svena69 said:

Just removed them. ;)

See what I wrote in reply to the quote above!

Don't worry man! Thank's so much for the support and help!

Best Regards,

Sven

+1 +1 +1

Добрый день , 

у меня  вот    такой  вопрос    :

игра  както   будет  развеваться ??? ато   людей  все  менше  и  менше    становится, особенно   тех   кто   уже   немного   нафармился ,

какой  смысл  кланов  в  етой  игре   если  им   незачто воевать????)))  

я   хотел бы  предложыть   вам  добавить возможность    захвата   города допустим    захватив   флан    наградой  для  клана    быломы   возможность   одевать  определьоный  скин   или    иметь     определенные  скидки  в  магазах разные    плюшки   

В режиме  выжывания добавить    локацыю    с вкусным    лутом   но   в  которую    сложно    добраться  иза   большого  количества зомби  которые    обладают    высокой выжывемостью .

есть  ищо  много    вариантов  но    хателосьбы   услышать мнения    разроботчиков    чтобы  понемать  что   ожыдать    дальше  от   любимой   игры