Sven

Patch 2.13

102 posts in this topic

Patch is already downloadable for you guys! Servers are still on the patch. Stay tuned!

16 minutes ago, blkrbbt said:

hopefully it stops freezing up on me now

Just wondering: What was your exact issue?

will there be a q&a stream soon? also we hear you all talk about optimizing all the time. could you explain a little of what that entails. some have no clue as to whats involved and as it is a major focus a little info would i think go a long way.

i have more thoughts but i am sleepy and can't remember if they are about the game or chili cheeseburgers.

btw thanks to everyone involved in making the new arizona map. now just completely nerf damage done by vehicles, add a few more and el perfection. 

why am i thinking of zombies with muskets.

think ill get back to the trying to sleep thing.

-wolf

ZOMBIE CATS!!!!!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Earlier on, you guys mention special camo skins for survival only, when is this going to happen?

5 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

i like the patch! but i dnt like my sub skins dissapear from my gi :(

It's because ur not a sub anymore. :P

4 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

It's because ur not a sub anymore. :P

but before the patch if I kept the skins in my gi they were kept, right now I am in the erckul clan and the skins do not appear to choose within the game

I do not know if you understand me, it does not matter if you were in the clan or not, if you kept your skin in your gi it was saved forever but you could only use it in the trade lounge

Edited by HEARTBREAKER

5 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

but before the patch if I kept the skins in my gi they were kept, right now I am in the erckul clan and the skins do not appear to choose within the game

I do not know if you understand me, it does not matter if you were in the clan or not, if you kept your skin in your gi it was saved forever but you could only use it in the trade lounge

It does. It's simple: if you are in a sub-clan you can use sub skins, if you are not, then you can't. You are not in Krissy's clan so that means you can not use the skins. Simple as that.

1 minute ago, Svena69 said:

It does. It's simple: if you are in a sub-clan you can use sub skins, if you are not, then you can't. You are not in Krissy's clan so that means you can not use the skins. Simple as that.

I understand what you say but I see that you do not understand what I mean. Thank you

Aren't super zombies on Survival supposed to drop 2 items, like 100% of the time?  I've only had 1 drop twice now after this latest patch.