ZeneX-Master

how to stop black marketing and make newz a better game

why do people use the black market !? because the loot is so hard to get. 

Snipers are so hard to get u loot for 2 houers and get 10 snipers if lucky.

The only why to get sniper is the black market or buying them in the lounge by people that maby used the black market .... Am not saying all of these people selling snipers in the  lounge are  using  black market but probely 40% ! are people that use the black market ! So newz plz make the sniper drop n bit better like the old times . 

Why do u guys think so many people are playing on the BR warmup ? becuase they dont need to loot 24 hours to be able to play 4 hours on pvp severs.

Thx for reading hope u would fix this problem 

Compare to before the blackmarket is really less abused since its bannable in my opinion, people can buy sniper easily with discord and GD are kinda easy to farm now (skins, BR, farm).

But yeah now when you kill SZ you don't even get 1snipers.. should be atleast 1 in my opinion

1 hour ago, FlowZ said:

Compare to before the blackmarket is really less abused since its bannable in my opinion, people can buy sniper easily with discord and GD are kinda easy to farm now (skins, BR, farm).

But yeah now when you kill SZ you don't even get 1snipers.. should be atleast 1 in my opinion

This  would kill Openworld completely, if it ain't already dead.

8 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

u can farm ez snipers in super zombie spots! trust me is easy asf!! and u can farm ez ars/melee in airport or nato. Regards

AR's are not hard to get  but snipers are rare i am not the loot type so maby i havent tride all the spots but the main spots where every one loots does the super zombie's drop an sniper like 1/10 times .  

22 hours ago, ZeneX-Master said:

why do people use the black market !? because the loot is so hard to get. 

Snipers are so hard to get u loot for 2 houers and get 10 snipers if lucky.

The only why to get sniper is the black market or buying them in the lounge by people that maby used the black market .... Am not saying all of these people selling snipers in the  lounge are  using  black market but probely 40% ! are people that use the black market ! So newz plz make the sniper drop n bit better like the old times . 

Why do u guys think so many people are playing on the BR warmup ? becuase they dont need to loot 24 hours to be able to play 4 hours on pvp severs.

Thx for reading hope u would fix this problem 

i dont understand ur problem ... every hour Alien SZ thats enough for snipers to play . Or join with 1 svd on pvp server with military bp and loot snipers and logg out LuL

On 13/01/2018 at 6:12 PM, xSoHigh 187 said:

i dont understand ur problem ... every hour Alien SZ thats enough for snipers to play . Or join with 1 svd on pvp server with military bp and loot snipers and logg out LuL

So that bambi looter is you! erckDab

On 1/12/2018 at 2:53 PM, FlowZ said:

That's strange because I can get 2 or 3 out of reg supers at every 4 or 5 kills and 4-7 out of aliens ?

21 hours ago, TheRenegadeMarine said:

Snipers are fairly common if you farm the Alien Super zombies. If you have access to them, you can kill 4 of the Aliens per "night"

on same run or server hop?

Edited by Mexican Butcher