Sign in to follow this  
Pac'

BIXAGAMING IS NOW RECRUITING EXPERIENCED PLAYERS

13 posts in this topic

I'm "probably" the biggest WarZ/Infestation/NewZ veteran out there... And I say that with certainty lol... Mot people had breaks from this game since 2012, not me. I know, it's sad as fuck, I was even there doing the sad last bitter days of WarZ... until I heard of NewZ. Never touched a cheat, our old WarZ/Infestation clan "TMP (The MadPack) became "champions" at killing cheaters. x)

I'm 28, from Denmark. I'm good at everything except quick-scoping, but I can land a headshot with any sniper at any distance. Besides, I have been killing BIXA goons for a long long time, probably long before most of you even heard of BIXA xD

1 hour ago, Kjer said:

I'm "probably" the biggest WarZ/Infestation/NewZ veteran out there... And I say that with certainty lol... Mot people had breaks from this game since 2012, not me. I know, it's sad as fuck, I was even there doing the sad last bitter days of WarZ... until I heard of NewZ. Never touched a cheat, our old WarZ/Infestation clan "TMP (The MadPack) became "champions" at killing cheaters. x)

I'm 28, from Denmark. I'm good at everything except quick-scoping, but I can land a headshot with any sniper at any distance. Besides, I have been killing BIXA goons for a long long time, probably long before most of you even heard of BIXA xD

TO CLAIRIFY: According to the OP "experienced players", I'm saying, that I think I qualify... And yes, I do want to try playing "together" with people again, as I have been playing solo 95% of the time in survival... And I only play survival on NewZ atm.

2 hours ago, Kjer said:

Feel free to apply at www.bixagaming.co.uk :)