Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CampersRUs

"Vet" tag

Recommended Posts

This may seem to be a silly question but, how do I acquire the 'vet' tag on my name in the user list? I've heard that it appears after playing for a year. I have been playing for a little over a year now and it's still not there.

Hope you all had a great night last night for New Years Eve. Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CampersRUs said:

This may seem to be a silly question but, how do I acquire the 'vet' tag on my name in the user list? I've heard that it appears after playing for a year. I have been playing for a little over a year now and it's still not there.

Hope you all had a great night last night for New Years Eve. Have a Nice Day!!! B|

I believe it's only available to accounts created before the steam release of the game.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Capn said:

I believe it's only available to accounts created before the steam release of the game.

Thanks Capn. I never thought of that. That definitely is a possibility.

Hope you Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KOTAZ said:

you need an account that  is 365 days old to get the vet tag.

Thanks for the quick response Kotaz. I believe my account is older than that. I have Christmas items from 2016. Is there a way for me to see how old my account is?

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Thanks for the quick response Kotaz. I believe my account is older than that. I have Christmas items from 2016. Is there a way for me to see how old my account is?

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

your account is 245 days old

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Vet accounts were just availabe for the players that joined the game when it was just NewZ and a non Steam game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

 I have Christmas items from 2016. Is there a way for me to see how old my account is?

 

KOTAZ, I think I fall under the same time frame for my account being over 365 days old. Could you possibly check mine as well please. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

your account is 245 days old

 

Are you counting my time in the forums? If so, then yes, 245 days seems correct. Remember, it was decided that the forums be separate accounts from the game accounts for security purposes.

I actually started playing the game before Christmas 2016. Having old Christmas items in my inventory says I've been playing for over a year. It's the game account that I am questioning about the 'VET' label. Could one of the dev team please verify that information? It would be appreciated.

I hope you all Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Are you counting my time in the forums? If so, then yes, 245 days seems correct. Remember, it was decided that the forums be separate accounts from the game accounts for security purposes.

I actually started playing the game before Christmas 2016. Having old Christmas items in my inventory says I've been playing for over a year. It's the game account that I am questioning about the 'VET' label. Could one of the dev team please verify that information? It would be appreciated.

I hope you all Have a Nice Day!!! B|

It doesnt count time in the forum

6 hours ago, isnt said:

I thought Vet accounts were just availabe for the players that joined the game when it was just NewZ and a non Steam game.

 

And no it is for players that have an account that is 365 days old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, KOTAZ said:

It doesnt count time in the forum

And no it is for players that have an account that is 365 days old.

You should make different colors for vet tag, 1yo, 2yo, 3yo ...

Cause soon everyone will have it :S

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Glad said:

You should make different colors for vet tag, 1yo, 2yo, 3yo ...

Cause soon everyone will have it :S

That is a great idea :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

It doesnt count time in the forum

@KOTAZ

My suggestion to you is that you look at my time in game again. If it is true, like you say, that I have 245 days played, why is it that after playing for few months I registered for support on Monday 2/20/2017 at 1:07pm my time. I live in the US in the Mountain Time Zone. This is roughly 50-60 days earlier, if that is the date I started playing. At 60 days, it would mean that I'd played the game for 305 days, not 245 as you stated. Since I had leftover items from Christmas 2016, I contend that I did, in fact, begin playing over a year ago. I also have a Valentine skin for my Katana. I did not buy this from another player, I got it from a skinbox. I also have multiply items from St Patrick's Day 2017. According to your time frame, I wasn't playing yet. I direct you back to my protest that I did not receive skins for my karambit when the switch was made to skins for that weapon. I was told that the 'system' took care of the switch 'automatically' and that if I did not get those skins, then I did not, in fact own them. I eventually gave in to the idea that the system did not make 'mistakes' and went about playing the game.

This is not the way a long term player should be treated. I have been supportive of the efforts made by the dev team. I have made constructive suggestions on improvements for the maps. (By the way, the issue of the extraneous boulders scattered around the map has not yet been fully addressed. These errors in placement make it difficult to traverse parts of the map that normally are easy to get around in.

I grow tired of the fact that we, the players, are at the mercy of whomever answers these forums. I purchase an Extreme Account every month. If this issue is not addressed correctly, I will stop pouring money into the game. You will then have to find other players willing to spend their money on this game. Is it a good game? Yes. Are there problems with the game? Yes. Should players continue supporting the game if they do not get satisfaction in disputed claims? NO. Am I disgruntled? ABSOLUTELY!!! Unless and until you show me concrete proof that I have not been playing the game for longer than you say, I will not spend another penny. This issue is simply about a tag in the player list and has no bearing on the game itself. However, it's the principle of the idea that this issue is so difficult to resolve. I would like @Fredaikis and other developers to read this post as well to get their input on this simple issue.

Regardless of how I feel about the game at the moment, I still wish you to... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 2:59 AM, KOTAZ said:

your account is 245 days old

 

Don't know why our moderator here is saying your account is 245 days old but it's not. Here are the stats that explains everything:

 

Registered: 13-01-2017 (355 days ago)

 

So, you will get the tag soon.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...