Sign in to follow this  
rdk.

Survival - Beginner's Guide

I agree that this is an excellent in depth guide. However, Now that you have pointed out all those locations, you quite possibly have opened up the ability for seasoned players to camp those spots and pick off the unsuspecting new player. I also disagree with your advice to not join groups. Since those groups are limited to only 3, and give the ability to see where the others in the group are, it becomes increasingly more difficult to gauge where the competition actually is. Since I do not play pvp, survival is the only server that I do accept group invites. By joining groups in survival, you stand a better chance of making in game friends, and enhancing your probability of actually surviving on in a tough game environment. I would also like to know how you recommend new players to gain 28000 exp quickly. With the extremely low exp gained by killing zombies. If my memory is correct, premium players only gain 10 exp and regular players only 5 exp per kill. This will be a chore in itself and require players spend a great deal of time in game.

Just sharing my thoughts for the community to see and comment on. I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and will have a Safe and Happy New Year!!! B|

2 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I agree that this is an excellent in depth guide. However, Now that you have pointed out all those locations, you quite possibly have opened up the ability for seasoned players to camp those spots and pick off the unsuspecting new player. I also disagree with your advice to not join groups. Since those groups are limited to only 3, and give the ability to see where the others in the group are, it becomes increasingly more difficult to gauge where the competition actually is. Since I do not play pvp, survival is the only server that I do accept group invites. By joining groups in survival, you stand a better chance of making in game friends, and enhancing your probability of actually surviving on in a tough game environment. I would also like to know how you recommend new players to gain 28000 exp quickly. With the extremely low exp gained by killing zombies. If my memory is correct, premium players only gain 10 exp and regular players only 5 exp per kill. This will be a chore in itself and require players spend a great deal of time in game.

Just sharing my thoughts for the community to see and comment on. I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and will have a Safe and Happy New Year!!! B|

When you join a group, it automatically shows your location on the map. The people you're in the group with will not kill you now, but they will know where you are and where to catch you in the future. They also could tell their friends, and they'd spawn on you. It's very risky, if you're playing solo, specially for new players. I've experienced all kind of situations when I was just starting out.

As for xp, players can take all time that they want, but it's very risky to go take on military places and players without the basic skills.

Happy New Year for you too my friend

• Thanks 2

Great job sadly thanks to you these 2 hidden spots became totally useless cuz ppl are camping there now and spots are mainly looted...kinda sad because now everyone know about them...(was looting there for a loong time and never died -since u posted it i died 4 times due to campers)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Great job sadly thanks to you these 2 hidden spots became totally useless cuz ppl are camping there now and spots are mainly looted...kinda sad because now everyone know about them...(was looting there for a loong time and never died -since u posted it i died 4 times due to campers)

Sorry pal :/ I was just trying to help new players..

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rdk. said:

I hope we can create some new "space" with the new map. Stay tuned!

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

I hope we can create some new "space" with the new map. Stay tuned!

OK do it and tell it to me :D 

Edited by sid21

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:24 AM, rdk. said:

From what SurZeus said, the exact thing I tried to point out has happened. Who knows how many others this happened to that don't utilize this forum. Guides, such as the one you tried to put together, can be a great asset to the game. However, when you reveal the locations of secret places, you actually destroy the value of those locations. I know it took you some time to compile this information to create the guide, and that deserves recognition. However, My hope is that, in the future, you take into consideration that by revealing certain information, you put those that play in those locations at considerable risk.

I also disagree whole heartedly about your statement for groups. Especially on a PvP server. You stay secretive, you can be viewed as a potential threat and open yourself up to attack. This is a lesson I learned the hard way when I first started playing on the Survival server. It was only after I opened myself up to groups that I was able to survive for any length of time.

Just some more food for thought and like I always say... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Thanks 1

On 05/01/2018 at 6:39 PM, CampersRUs said:

From what SurZeus said, the exact thing I tried to point out has happened. Who knows how many others this happened to that don't utilize this forum. Guides, such as the one you tried to put together, can be a great asset to the game. However, when you reveal the locations of secret places, you actually destroy the value of those locations. I know it took you some time to compile this information to create the guide, and that deserves recognition. However, My hope is that, in the future, you take into consideration that by revealing certain information, you put those that play in those locations at considerable risk.

I, in turn, disagree with you.

If you want to stay safe, don't go to secret spots: go to PVE or a private server. Or learn how to handle other players, but don't take it out on someone who's teaching new players about where to find valuable stuff without getting killed themselves. 

Information is meant to be shared.

---------------

Great guide, very helpful! Will be paying a visit to those secret spots very soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1