Sign in to follow this  
Psychological

West Coast Servers

'North American' servers are from my knowledge all based in Florida. I have heard from mods that there are some west coast servers, but I'm pretty sure that is BS because I get 110+ ping. It just kinda sucks playing in my native region and getting foreign esque ping. If you could add even 1 or 2 PVP servers being west coast United States, I'm sure that a lot of players would be happy. Just my thoughts.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Psychological said:

'North American' servers are from my knowledge all based in Florida. I have heard from mods that there are some west coast servers, but I'm pretty sure that is BS because I get 110+ ping. It just kinda sucks playing in my native region and getting foreign esque ping. If you could add even 1 or 2 PVP servers being west coast United States, I'm sure that a lot of players would be happy. Just my thoughts.

I agree, 5-6 months ago I got 30 ping in servers now Im always between 100-110. It just seems like there are no west coast servers anymore, this is the only game I have a ping problem with when I'm playing in US servers. 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Zecrasta said:

I agree, 5-6 months ago I got 30 ping in servers now Im always between 100-110. It just seems like there are no west coast servers anymore, this is the only game I have a ping problem with when I'm playing in US servers. 

Yep. This high ping makes you feel like RR Kappa

• Love 1

Our servers are located on the Northeastern part of North America.

Unfortunately it's not possible to just 'make 2 or 3' servers in an area as we would need to get a whole server in a new location. It's either East or West coast. 

If we do move it to West coast, then people from the Eastern side of North America would be upset as well... 

6 hours ago, Psychological said:

t kinda sucks playing in my native region and getting foreign esque ping

Well, that's because your country/continent is HUGE. 

2 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Our servers are located on the Northeastern part of North America.

Unfortunately it's not possible to just 'make 2 or 3' servers in an area as we would need to get a whole server in a new location. It's either East or West coast. 

If we do move it to West coast, then people from the Eastern side of North America would be upset as well... 

Well, that's because your country/continent is HUGE. 

How about meet a middle ground and put in somewhere in the middle of the US like Kansas or something. Then that way, all US players get the same deal in terms of equality on the ping side. I know its not as simple as saying 'alright, time to move servers to new state cus guy on forum said so!' but something like that in the future would be awesome. 

1 hour ago, Psychological said:

How about meet a middle ground and put in somewhere in the middle of the US like Kansas or something. Then that way, all US players get the same deal in terms of equality on the ping side. I know its not as simple as saying 'alright, time to move servers to new state cus guy on forum said so!' but something like that in the future would be awesome. 

Kansas is a desert, I am not sure if Fred will go there to build a server Kappa