Sign in to follow this  
V A N D A M E

70000 GC  kit fallen angel ? Really ????

9 posts in this topic

70000 GC  kit fallen angel???

What do you have in mind?
This is an extortion, not counting the Brazilian currency, it is impossible for us to buy this, since the real is a misery for us.
It makes no sense you put this absurd price, in a skin that comes wings and another that comes a halo.
I do not know who the retard is going to buy this, really.

sBxRqNg.png

You are too crazy!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Glad said:

Eu acho que eles só querem ver as pessoas que apoiam o jogo com isso, eu não vejo o problema 

You do not see any problem because you live in a golden cradle, and for you it's no problem.
You have a good salary, at least you should earn the quintuple of what we earn here in brazil, so that's okay with you.
I invite you to live here in Brazil for at least 1 year.
So who knows, you will feel on your skin what we feel every day, having to live with corruption without end.
This is where the son cries and the mother does not see, my comrade.
Do not tell me that (Everything is pleasant and favorable for you), because your person is not aware of absolutely nothing.
You are young, with little knowledge of capitalism.
Think well and correct yourself.
My English can be awful, but you need to study more (GLAD) !!

Sometimes I see so much scrotal happening in this game, that I simply try not to believe, but it is impossible to stop believing.
Keep it up, selling iten with an absurd price, soon you will feel on the skin what it is to lose several and several players, for intolerance on your part!

Pubg is very playable and enjoyable, NewZ is simply copying the same.

So that's just it, people, to be well to all of you.
It's a merry christmas.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, V A N D A M E said:

I invite you to live here in Brazil for at least 1 year.

Then it's not NewZ fault xD

I have to agree with this price , ITS insane! I would feel like a nerd if I bought those skins for those pricses. About support? It can be done without greed and stupidnes!

Have a Marry Christmas all!

12 hours ago, K 0 0 L said:

I have to agree with this price , ITS insane! I would feel like a nerd if I bought those skins for those pricses. About support? It can be done without greed and stupidnes!

Have a Marry Christmas all!

There are many people driven by the profit in managing this game.

On 12/24/2017 at 8:39 PM, Lost on you said:

It's not about supporting the game. For example I paid 100€+ for forever premium and I dont get anything worth that price in return.

And yes it's a totally absurd price

You got GC!

Extra GC!

FOREVER premium!

I don't see any reason for complaining about that plus on the fact you probably got it when double gc was active.

Anyways, Fallen Angel skins stay that price since they have to maintain it's value. That's how it is. Complaint is noted.

Have a nice day.