Sign in to follow this  
Katryna247

Clothes and GI

Hey Devs, how about a feature where when you open your GI you can change outfits once you are in your GI? Currently you either have to select an outfit before you begin the game, or log out to change clothes. 

11 hours ago, Ex6oN said:

useless...

Just because YOU think this is useless, other players may not. I happen to play tactically, unlike other players who like to simply grab any gun and play 'spray and pray." I think that changing ones clothes when they want to should be an option. For example, I like to wear my camo clothes and camo weapon skins when I am playing in mostly wooded areas, and other clothes when in other areas. It is more realistic when playing, and it helps with hiding; but that's just me, although I am sure there are others who like this idea as well. What about the clothes that you have to, or have purchased, with gold coins (real money)? Players would want to be able to use those when they wanted.  Besides, players can change weapon and equipment skins while playing so why not be able to change clothes as well. 

• Thanks 1