PAAAUUULLOOOH

ISP - GAMING sucht neue Member

101 posts in this topic

I'm interested in joining, I've got around 1000 hours played in Infestation: Survivor Stories, so I'm incredibly familiar with Infestation: The New Z right off the bat as they're extremely similar. While I don't have many hours in The New Z (50 or so), I'm incredibly experienced when it comes to survival games/fps games. Between Arma 3, Rust, Day Z Standalone and I:SS, I've got around 7250 hours played. In Rust alone I have 2500 hours, and my K/D ratio is 4.5 kills per death. I'm based in South Africa however the only servers I play on are EU servers as they're the closest to me, and I have an incredibly stable 100mbps internet connection. I'm about as British as you can get aside from a slight South African influence on my accent. I'm 18 years old going on for 19 in a couple of months.

When it comes to combat and communication, I like to play around medium range and in combat I make sure not to speak excessively and only give important information when I do speak. After all I'm used to military style communication from Arma 3 mil-sim servers and survival mods. 

While I don't have -25k or +10k rep, I'm certainly more than just alright at the game and have taken out two man and three man squads by myself as I haven't had anyone else aside from my partner (When they're rarely keen to play The New Z with me that is) to play the game with. I spent a few days just grinding Super Zombies on a private server I rented for a little while, so my GI is certainly not lacking in guns, meds and armour.

I don't meet some of your requirements such as the reputation and EU only bits, but I certainly believe and would like to prove that I can be a valuable addition to your clan. Thanks for taking the time to read through my comment, and hopefully you can let me know if sending in an actual application would be worth the while from what I've written here. ^.^

Edited by Arkavyn

4 hours ago, Arkavyn said:

I'm interested in joining, I've got around 1000 hours played in Infestation: Survivor Stories, so I'm incredibly familiar with Infestation: The New Z right off the bat as they're extremely similar. While I don't have many hours in The New Z (50 or so), I'm incredibly experienced when it comes to survival games/fps games. Between Arma 3, Rust, Day Z Standalone and I:SS, I've got around 7250 hours played. In Rust alone I have 2500 hours, and my K/D ratio is 4.5 kills per death. I'm based in South Africa however the only servers I play on are EU servers as they're the closest to me, and I have an incredibly stable 100mbps internet connection. I'm about as British as you can get aside from a slight South African influence on my accent. I'm 18 years old going on for 19 in a couple of months.

When it comes to combat and communication, I like to play around medium range and in combat I make sure not to speak excessively and only give important information when I do speak. After all I'm used to military style communication from Arma 3 mil-sim servers and survival mods. 

While I don't have -25k or +10k rep, I'm certainly more than just alright at the game and have taken out two man and three man squads by myself as I haven't had anyone else aside from my partner (When they're rarely keen to play The New Z with me that is) to play the game with. I spent a few days just grinding Super Zombies on a private server I rented for a little while, so my GI is certainly not lacking in guns, meds and armour.

I don't meet some of your requirements such as the reputation and EU only bits, but I certainly believe and would like to prove that I can be a valuable addition to your clan. Thanks for taking the time to read through my comment, and hopefully you can let me know if sending in an actual application would be worth the while from what I've written here. ^.^

Nice text Arkavyn make sure to click on the Logo that says Apply and fill out the Form

I'm interested in joining your clan,this is my notification  my reputation is 53k and my kd is 1.5 and and ill always play a day .... im interested to join your clan my  internet is 50 mbs and ill played all servers....please accept my requirements i love play newz  thanks.....merry christ mass to all and godbless we love you fredaiskiss and svena69

On 23/12/2560 at 4:01 PM, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

m interested in joining, I've got around 1000 hours played in Infestation: Survivor Stories, so I'm incredibly familiar with Infestation: The New Z right off the bat as they're extremely similar. While I don't have many hours in The New Z (50 or so), I'm incredibly experienced when it comes to survival games/fps games. Between Arma 3, Rust, Day Z Standalone and I:SS, I've got around 7250 hours played. In Rust alone I have 2500 hours, and my K/D ratio is 4.5 kills per death. I'm based in South Africa however the only servers I play on are EU servers as they're the closest to me, and I have an incredibly stable 100mbps internet connection. I'm about as British as you can get aside from a slight South African influence on my accent. I'm 18 years old going on for 19 i

On 23/12/2560 at 3:55 AM, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

Logo-300dpi-ISP-02-Fertig.png

ISP Gaming is back and open for Recruitment!

What we expect

• Mature Audiance at the age of 18+
  • We only accept people from the EU!
  • Have a working Microphone
  • people that are interested in the Clan and not the Skins!
  • Reputation -25k or +10k
  • Large GI 
  • Be active on TS3/Discord!

Rules

• Multi clanning isn't allowed
  • Dont break the Game Rules!  https://playnewz.com/rules.php
  • Be 100% respectful to all members.
  • If you are new there will be a trial period so be patient and wait to be trusted. otherwise you will be removed if you continue to 
    complain about ranking / being a member.
  • Don't loot whore
  • stay calm during pvp

Where do we PVP?

• PVP Maps
  • Campos
  • Boulder City

Apply here----> MINIISP.png

Staff:

Dr4g0on (Clan leader)

If you got a question feel free to ask me :)

I hope that I am one of the clans that is not used because of sloppy.

On 12/23/2017 at 4:55 AM, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

Logo-300dpi-ISP-02-Fertig.png

ISP Gaming is back and open for Recruitment!

What we expect

• Mature Audiance at the age of 18+
  • We only accept people from the EU!
  • Have a working Microphone
  • people that are interested in the Clan and not the Skins!
  • Reputation -25k or +10k
  • Large GI 
  • Be active on TS3/Discord!

Rules

• Multi clanning isn't allowed
  • Dont break the Game Rules!  https://playnewz.com/rules.php
  • Be 100% respectful to all members.
  • If you are new there will be a trial period so be patient and wait to be trusted. otherwise you will be removed if you continue to 
    complain about ranking / being a member.
  • Don't loot whore
  • stay calm during pvp

Where do we PVP?

• PVP Maps
  • Campos
  • Boulder City

Apply here----> MINIISP.png

MAKE SURE TO WRITE THE NAME UNDER THIS POST 

SO WE CAN MSG YOU!!!!

Staff:

Dr4g0on (Clan leader)

If you got a question feel free to ask me :)

• Love 1