Sign in to follow this  
Sven

Patch 2.12 (Hotfix #1)

29 posts in this topic

Dear Players,

We are quickly rolling out a hotfix to fix the following issues: (This hotfix will require a server restart)

• Fixed some issues related to our servers. Also optimized them.
  • Fixed several server crashes. (Based on what happened last night)
  • Fixed an issue related to the Battle Royale game mode where cars would not always spawn.
  • Fixed an issue related to the Battle Royale game mode car system where cars would spawn with 10% fuel and instantly (randomly) explode.
  • Fixed an issue related to the Battle Royale game mode where multiple players would all spawn in the same spawn.
  • Fixed an issue related to the Battle Royale game mode safe zone damage. The changes we did in patch 2.12 weren't 100% working, they now are. Players are no longer able to "camp" the radiated area no matter how much medical items they have. We have made it so damage increases exponentially.
  • Fixed the grass/lighting settings for the Colorado map of the Survival game mode.
  • Fixed the Spring Valley (Open World - PvP servers) minimap.
  • Fixed the honey badger weapon statistics. Increased the fire rate.
  • Fixed an issue related to attachments with the FN FAL. Players can no longer attach side attachments to this weapon.
  • Fixed some issues in the Russian language pack.
  • Fixed some issues related to freezes while spectating other players in Battle Royale.
  • Fixed an issue related to "Operation Failed" in the survival game mode where certain weapons and ammo weren't able to be moved from inventory to global inventory. (Issue was both ways)
  • Reverted back some changes made on the event map.
  • Swapped the buttons for the selection of Battle Royale maps.
  • Optimized overall performance of the client.

Estimated patch size: 50 mb.

Patch ETA: Wednesday, December 22, 2017 around NOW.

Estimated downtime: 15-20 minutes.

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discord.gg/gafUzrD

Best Regards,

// Infestation: The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

Nice! 

Hey Sven, just wondering.. is that bug included in here too? The one that character stops walking 5 seconds after it spawns? I've experienced that in survival mode, don't know about open world.

• Thanks 2

Just now, rdk. said:

Nice! 

Hey Sven, just wondering.. is that bug included in here too? The one that character stops walking 5 seconds after it spawns? I've experienced that in survival mode, don't know about open world.

We have tried to but we couldn't reproduce the issue. We have chosen to release this hotfix now to at least fix the other issues.

Could you do me a favor?

If possible: create a video where you show the issue and then send it to me at [email protected] in an email. Can you also write to me there what the exact issue is and how it happens?

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

Just now, Svena69 said:

We have tried to but we couldn't reproduce the issue. We have chosen to release this hotfix now to at least fix the other issues.

Could you do me a favor?

If possible: create a video where you show the issue and then send it to me at [email protected] in an email. Can you also write to me there what the exact issue is and how it happens?

Best Regards,

Sven

Alright, give me a few minutes.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Fixed an issue related to "Operation Failed" in the survival game mode where certain weapons and ammo weren't able to be moved from inventory to global inventory. (Issue was both ways)

hey svena , Its not only on survival , its happen for me on open world ( snipers and their ammo) , and thanks for it

Hello kurwy jebane, dlaczego nagle SERVER SHUTDOWN, bo nagle zachciało wam się hotfixa, kiedy próbuję zgnoić jakiegoś cipkowatego snajpera (po czym okazało się jest 2 cipkowatych snajperów) i to w momencie kiedy gra najwięcej ludzi? O chuj tu chodzi? Jeszcze rozumiem żeby coś takiego robić np. o 3 w nocy, ale żeby o 12 wyłączać serwer kiedy gra najwięcej ludzi to congratulations, you just got free gulag ticket ding ding ding ding ding

Please work on fixing all of the vehicle bugs in open world, I'm constantly crashing and dying when I get out of my vehicle, or If I get hit by a zombie while going too fast I'll go flying in the air. I've lost important stuff, and multiple vehicles that I had to pay real money for to afford it in the first place, it really sucks :( 

6 minutes ago, ProudToBeNoob37 said:

hey svena , Its not only on survival , its happen for me on open world ( snipers and their ammo) , and thanks for it

Still fixed ;)

• Love 1

Just now, Jaycee said:

Please work on fixing all of the vehicle bugs in open world, I'm constantly crashing and dying when I get out of my vehicle, or If I get hit by a zombie while going too fast I'll go flying in the air. I've lost important stuff, and multiple vehicles that I had to pay real money for to afford it in the first place, it really sucks :( 

Did you try it after last patch ? 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Jaycee said:

Improved. Can you let us know after this update how it is?

• Love 2

Just now, Jaycee said:

yeah only happened once though

All right. Thanks for letting us know anyway! Patch is almost done btw.

1 minute ago, Svena69 said:

All right. Thanks for letting us know anyway! Patch is almost done btw.

Awesome! Bugs don't bother me that much when the game is amazing in it's current state. Thank you for being one of the few developers that care, Seriously :D 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Improved. Can you let us know after this update how it is?

I will for sure update back after a session im about to play now

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Dear Players...

Do you think you guys could possibly add some more subtle background music/natural-nature type of noises that play constantly and consistently in the backround? I truly believe it would go such a long way, I'm an audio engineer so I might be biased to it being more important to me, but I think one of the worst things about this game (and I mean that in a light manor because I  love everything about this game, it's not the "worst" in terms of actually being bad, its just the biggest nuisance) is when the audio goes completely silent when I'm standing still or am prone, and it ends up really convincing me to check to see if my headphones got unplugged. I'm really sorry if I shouldn't be posting this here I know it isn't really relevant to this thread but I'm new and I don't know sh*t about game forums, this is the only game Ive ever cared enough about to create an account in a forum for it. But yeah, thanks for all the hard work haha.

5 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Let us know your guys' feedback after this update by commenting here. Have a nice day everyone!

Sven, this patch solved that problem for me. The character is no longer stopping after respawning.

Thank you <3

8 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

is not fixed for my.... he stops after spawn when u run. Feelsbadman

It's weird.. I joined 5 servers and it never stopped for me. But now, it's stopping again but it's random, like one server might not happen and then when i join again the character stops. Weird..

Before patch, it would stop every single time, after this patch it's kinda random