Sven

Patch 2.12

110 posts in this topic

Ok... here is the updated list of ammo that will not transfer to the GI from the Backpack:

1) All G36 Mags

2) Nail Strip

3) All MP7 Mags

4) All P90 Mags

5) All FN57 Mags

These are the ones that I am having problems with. I suspect there are more. This issue needs to be addressed.

Thanks for all your hard work. Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Ok... here is the updated list of ammo that will not transfer to the GI from the Backpack:

1) All G36 Mags

2) Nail Strip

3) All MP7 Mags

4) All P90 Mags

5) All FN57 Mags

These are the ones that I am having problems with. I suspect there are more. This issue needs to be addressed.

Thanks for all your hard work. Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Thanks for addressing this. We are planning on doing a full server restart tomorrow morning (when least amount of players is online) to fix some final issues. I'll forward this to Fred to see if this can get fixed too.

 

Best Regards and have a nice day!

 

Sven

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Thanks for addressing this. We are planning on doing a full server restart tomorrow morning (when least amount of players is online) to fix some final issues. I'll forward this to Fred to see if this can get fixed too.

 

Best Regards and have a nice day!

 

Sven

Thank you Sven. I, as well as all the other players, appreciate the quick response to this issue.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!!! B|

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Thank you Sven. I, as well as all the other players, appreciate the quick response to this issue.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!!! B|

Thanks man you too! Expect another hotfix soon!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to express my thanks for removing the Invite sound from the game, it is absolute magic not having to go and mute all the "BILLIES" every few minutes.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 135814n said:

Just wanted to express my thanks for removing the Invite sound from the game, it is absolute magic not having to go and mute all the "BILLIES" every few minutes.  

We are glad that you like it! :D 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FlowZ said:

Since last patch there is a big problems about freeze on Rocky, seems ok on all the others map.

 

 

Mmm interesting that this is only on the Rocky Ford PVP map. Thanks for the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.