Sven

Patch 2.12

110 posts in this topic

i found a bug: when i try to open my backpack or TAB for first time with the player running he stops and u have to close the backpack/TAB and press the run button again. this did not happen before.

Hi guys,
I'm pretty new to the game (~80 hours) and I have only played Open World game mode on a PVE server,
but I like it so far and this update seems nice. Thanks to the devs.

Here's my feedback on some of the changes:
- I'm not sure in what it is relevant to be able to see teammates' 3D markers from the other side of the map ?
  It's kind of annoying in some situations and the marker on the map was enough IMO. Even worst when that marker isn't accurate at all sometimes (bug).

- On the top right corner of the page where we chose the game mode, the "+" icon to the left of our name (invite friends' button) makes me think it's to manage my   accounts rather than to invite friends to join... The icon in the "Community" tab for "Friends" would be more "appropriate"I think.

- New friends system...
  No notification sounds makes it hard to get notified by friends and even more when sending an invite from the Home Page.
  Not being able to access other characters names of friends or the map they are playing on, I'm not getting it. Could you explain that choice ?

- Overall, vehicles are way more enjoyable to drive, less hits sounds and the camera's controls (zoom, rear view and rotation) now feel like they should.

18 hours ago, KasparoV said:

2. Where are heavy barrel, compensator, fn fal, vss compact, as val, DMRs in survival ?? I never seen these items.
In the Survival mode, all DMRs and Snipers are pretty rare and can almost if not only be looted from military base.
That's what I remember from a video (DevBlog or Q&A).

15 hours ago, Vital Spot said:

WHY HK SERVER FROM 50-84 PING BEFORE THE PATCH AND NOW HK SERVER IS UP TO 200-300 PING CAN YOU FIX THIS ?? need to fix this immediately people from philippines are complaining about this.
A staff member on Discord have already mentioned that there is internet problems in Philippines and this is not related to the servers.
The advice was to contact your ISP about the issue. Hope this can help.

Edited by EricR
adding content

To all the Dev team... THANK YOU!!! I am extremely pleased to see that you have taken away the annoying group invite sound and the sound of being shot or struck with a melee weapon. I cannot tell you how much that will mean to all players in PvE. Now, the ones that like to be annoying will actually play the game instead of attacking other players.

I also want to thank you for fixing the issue that was ruining Last Stop. I was just there and was extremely happy that the zombies and the super have returned and that pile of boulders is now gone. I still have to wander the map to see if some of the other issues are gone as well.

It took me by surprise at first that the time to enter my GI was taking longer, but that is a non-issue and the time of 5 seconds is very workable.

There is an issue I would like to point out however. It deals with moving items from the backpack to the GI and back again. So far, it's only ammo that seems to have the problem. The message that appears on the screen is 'OPERATION FAILED'. So far, I have found that there are 4 items that show that message. 1) G36 (40) MAG  2) G36 MAG  3) Nail Strip  4) MP7 MAG. So far, these are the only items I found with this problem. This only happens in-game. When in the sign in screen, all these items are able to be moved. (I don't mind that it resets my spawn, I can easily go back where I was before quitting)

@Svena69 @Silenterror @Fredaikis Many thanks for listening to the multitude of suggestions, reports of problems, and complaints and fixing those problems and keeping the game working great. You three are instrumental in taking comments and passing them along to the entire development team. I also thank the Dev team as a whole. Great job with the patches and fixes you labor over. Most players have no idea what is involved in creating, updating, and basically keeping the game running. Mostly, it takes lots and lots of time and effort on everyone involved. BRAVO!!!

Keep up the great work and, in this most joyous season of the year I wish you all... Happy Holidays, A Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

6 hours ago, EricR said:

In the Survival mode, all DMRs and Snipers are pretty rare and can almost if not only be looted from military base.
That's what I remember from a video (DevBlog or Q&A).

Sure i know there are snipers (very rare and best thing np) but 600 hours in Newz I never seen one of these items in survival mode, and nobody play with fal, as Val , heavy barrel , compensator, scar h, vss compact.... I think they aren’t implanted in this game mode and.. I don’t know why.

Edited by KasparoV

Anyone still have the FPS Issues, for me in colorado I still have 60/75 fps ?

Still have it . Windows 10 Ver.1703

GEForce Fully updated, I5 4460 3.4GhZ, GTX 1060 6GB.

I removed steam overlay, discord one and all others programs but nothing really change for me its even worse in PvP maps :(

We're quickly rolling out another client-sided update meant to improve FPS and performance. Here's exactly what we've done:

• Optimized the game a lot. Especially for zombies and players. Players could have up to a 50% FPS increase overall. (Of course, this also depends on your system)
  • Optimized the in-game HUD radar. Players should now have less "FPS drops" when rotating/spinning fastly around.
  • Fixed a first-person DMR weapons bug related to the inspect weapon animation.
  • Fixed the news not displaying/updating properly.
  • Fixed the lighting in the Colorado map for the Survival game mode.

(NOTE: No server restart needed. When you read this message just close your game and update the game.)

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

We're quickly rolling out another client-sided update meant to improve FPS and performance. Here's exactly what we've done:

• Optimized the game a lot. Especially for zombies and players. Players could have up to a 50% FPS increase overall. (Of course, this also depends on your system)
  • Optimized the in-game HUD radar. Players should now have less "FPS drops" when rotating/spinning fastly around.
  • Fixed a first-person DMR weapons bug related to the inspect weapon animation.
  • Fixed the news not displaying/updating properly.
  • Fixed the lighting in the Colorado map for the Survival game mode.

(NOTE: No server restart needed. When you read this message just close your game and update the game.)

I now have 110Fps clearview - No one in town, & 150/160 on rocky with 20ppl

7 minutes ago, FlowZ said:

I now have 110Fps clearview - No one in town, & 150/160 on rocky with 20ppl

So, better?

Looks like there are still some minor issues. We're working on a fix. Stay tuned.

We are aware of some issues where players are "teleporting" around. We are currently testing a solution. Stay tuned as another client-sided update will roll out soon!

Client-sided patch to fix the "players are teleporting around" issue has been released. Also fixed some bugs related to sounds. If any other problems occur please let us know ASAP!

We ask players to restart their game and update it! (Once again servers will not go down)

28 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

please check the updates before launch it...

We are sorry, but its all fixed now :)

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

for this time i will forgive u...erckCreep

Keep in mind that things like this are bound to happen after a patch. We are happy everything is fixed now.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Keep in mind that things like this are bound to happen after a patch. We are happy everything is fixed now.

Now everything Works perfect! finally i dnt have fps problems erckDab

1 hour ago, papajump said:

what  happened with the servers?

Crash. Still investigating.. Servers are all back though ;)

• Love 2

11 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

There is an issue I would like to point out however. It deals with moving items from the backpack to the GI and back again. So far, it's only ammo that seems to have the problem. The message that appears on the screen is 'OPERATION FAILED'. So far, I have found that there are 4 items that show that message. 1) G36 (40) MAG  2) G36 MAG  3) Nail Strip  4) MP7 MAG. So far, these are the only items I found with this problem. This only happens in-game. When in the sign in screen, all these items are able to be moved. (I don't mind that it resets my spawn, I can easily go back where I was before quitting)
Got the same issue with Stanag (45 or 60) and a DMR mag too.

Спасибо, что вернули старое освещение (убрали темноту) в Survival. Все здорово, приятно играть!)

Thanks, that brought back the old lighting (removed the dark) in Survival. All great, nice playing!)