Sven

Patch 2.12

110 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Fixed a bug where doing any playerlist/menu actions would cause you to use your quickslots in your game when closing.

This make me fap erckDab

WHY HK SERVER FROM 50-84 PING BEFORE THE PATCH AND NOW HK SERVER IS UP TO 200-300 PING CAN YOU FIX THIS ?? need to fix this immediately people from philippines are complaining about this

Edited by Vital Spot

9 minutes ago, Vital Spot said:

WHY HK SERVER FROM 50-84 PING BEFORE THE PATCH AND NOW HK SERVER IS UP TO 200-300 PING CAN YOU FIX THIS ?? need to fix this immediately people from philippines are complaining about this

Hello,

Could you please report this in a support ticket?

5 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Nossas desculpas para o súbito momento de inatividade. Atualmente estamos corrigindo todos os problemas e preparando uma pequena atualização.

A então é por isso que fui entra agora e não consegui... ok a espera.

Servers are back online, client is patched. All the issues seem to be resolved. Here's what we fixed:

• Fixed the issue related to certain items where players could "unload" that item when it isn't a weapon.
  • Fixed the issue related to the Christmas Gi-Access lockers spawning in the Survival game mode. All lockers have been wiped.
  • Fixed a crash related to exiting the games.
  • Fixed the Colorado Survival minimap (wrong).
  • Fixed some issues in the Tropico Battle Royale map:
    • Fixed the loot in the middle of the water.
    • Fixed the re-despawn timer on the cars.
    • Fixed some terrain issue where trees were flying.
  • Fixed some private server connection issues. (Mainly Hong Kong private servers)
  • Fixed the issue related to the new friend / lobby system and joining a Battle Royale with 3 total players in a group. This is now working properly.

А как насчет лаг и зависаний в игре, перед патчем все было в порядке, но сейчас играть невозможно вообще, бегая рывками. 

Edited by HarleyHanny

Hello everybody!) Make Survival in the schedule as it was. And now any character can be seen for miles, the grass does not help, you can see everything. Yes, and how dark, dark, mountain dark, all dark... so lighter was better.

Всем здравствуйте!) Сделайте в Survival графику как было. А то сейчас любого персонажа видно за километры, трава не спасает, все видно. Да и смугло как-то, темно, горы мрачные, все мрачное… Раньше как-то светлее было, лучше.

My game options keep resetting.  Its done this twice now where I have to rebind all my controls and settings.  Frustrating to say the least.

Not able to enter game first I was getting Update needed now it hangs as I drop into play impressivly I have 999 ammo in my M4a1 and Im carrying a bus. 2 humvees and 2 zx spawners juat cant move my character and would love to stash this super mag