Sven

Patch 2.12

110 posts in this topic

Just now, Moneymaker said:

Update is GREAT!! but still waiting for servers to get ready and I am not sure how long it is to wait. :)

Not that long anymore!

• Thanks 1

so the battle royale is still completely useless after you die and cant reach top 3?....  :( i hope you guy will put leveling system on it... and give any rewards after you level. and thats only for battle royale mod

.. please DEVS i want to play battle royale but the waiting and still losing after you die directly makes me stop playing battle royale

Edited by 18threinin

A client-sided update will roll out soon to fix the following issues: 

• Players can now see weapons that have the "DMR" category in their inventory again.
  • Fixed a bug related to AR ONLY / SNP ONLY servers and "DMR" weapons where players could get kicked.
  • Fixed the crash related to players quitting their game.
  • Fixed a bug related to the car system in the Tropico map. (Battle Royale)
  • Fixed some Anti-Cheat related issues.
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TedderaTV said:

Awesome Patch! Got 35+ FPS! FeelsGoodMan!

HYPEEEEEEEEE

Make sure Newz is running with your nvidia card Kappa

Nice patch, really great work. But @Svena69 two questions. 1. If you up/buff attachements and all weapons you need to decreased spawn rate of them right ? Including attachements and rare weapons like famas, redstlk, m4a1..

2. Where are heavy barrel, compensator, fn fal, vss compact, as val, DMRs in survival ?? I never seen these items.

Nice job Fredaikis team. 

Edited by KasparoV

Nice to see the Big Work you STAFF Doing !! This is a Good Game. Nice Patch, if you could look for Clan Riot for Clan [KIIL] Killed in Liberty Lie, we are From Beginning of the Game, Ty.