KOTAZ

Christmas :)

In the lead up to the Christmas update I was just curious to see what you guys the community were hoping as a Christmas wish to be added, and who knows maybe Santa will empty his big red sack and grant you your wish :P

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

In the lead up to the Christmas update I was just curious to see what you guys the community were hoping as a Christmas wish to be added, and who knows maybe Santa will empty his big red sack and grant you your wish :P

My wish would be a Kruger Rifle Christmas skin.

• Love 1

I want devs which focus on the biggest player base opinions and not on some random projects on some curious todolist. Adding dank new features which might necessitate weeks of coding isn't always maybe a good idea when bases aren't stable, and when some minor bug fixes could consolidate the game in few hours coding or reworking.

Maybe Santa and the incoming new year can bring back those magic devs #Newz2k18 erckDab

NB: also i thought u were dead, nice to see u back kotaz, much love :x

Edited by Glad
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

My wish for Christmas is that you fix the issues that have been pointed out by so many players. Then, and only then, should you go about adding little seasonal updates.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Yes going to agree with this totally and how about 2 whole weeks of Double XP and GD like the other games do at this time of year ?

6 hours ago, 135814n said:

Yes going to agree with this totally and how about 2 whole weeks of Double XP and GD like the other games do at this time of year ?

No No No No xD

Weekend of double everything but a whole 2 weeks?!?!?! RIP market prices BibleThump

50 minutes ago, MrSloth said:

No No No No xD

Weekend of double everything but a whole 2 weeks?!?!?! RIP market prices BibleThump

Perhaps a week can be good enough. It will give time for new players to farm for skills like hardened easier.

23 hours ago, Fr0ze^N said:

Perhaps a week can be good enough. It will give time for new players to farm for skills like hardened easier.

It really would and I love the idea but the market would inflate drastically. Anyone who is not going to be playing this game over the winter for family reasons will come back to seeing svds being like 100k each xD