Sign in to follow this  
papajump

ping limit

As the developers have said when you see players sliding around and lagging it is less about their ping and more about how they have a unstable connection to the server. Myself for example can play with 300 ping on Hong Kong and I don't look like I am sliding everywhere to other players, it is all about how stable your connection is.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Do you think that is a good solution? xD

Let's duplicate the game and give thai's Infestation the new ThaiZ and then block their ip here Kappa

Edited by Glad
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Do you think that is a good solution? xD

For sure not, as its a big part of your player population. BUT. Here the other day i was downloading pubg test server without knowing it was, and i was running around with my ping spiking from 450 to 900 and whatnot. People froze, i headshot them and they died 5m behind the wall. That's borderline cheating, and if someone's ping spikes by 500 and such they should get autokicked no matter the ping limit. Just saying...

• Love 1

or buy thai servers instead of hongkong 4Head

my point is to make at least one server that only those players can play on that are from that region

Edited by papajump

As stated above the issue is not with ping it is packet loss due to inferior internet infrastructure, with the Hong Kong servers Thai and pinoy players get low ping already, but as for purchasing servers in Thailand the answer would be refer to my opening statement.

18 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

As stated above the issue is not with ping it is packet loss due to inferior internet infrastructure, with the Hong Kong servers Thai and pinoy players get low ping already, but as for purchasing servers in Thailand the answer would be refer to my opening statement.

Then why do they keep coming to US servers and EU servers. This is a constant problem and it makes no sense at all. They know what they are doing, they are pretty much exploiting the ping which gives them an advantage. There are so many Thailands so they should have no problem populating their servers yet they still keep coming to the US/EU region servers. I just see no logical argument from the devs side because this really should have never been a problem if you guys made some real limits to what people can do in servers that are not part of their region. 

As I said in another post, the United States is about 14,000 km away from Thailand. Thailand is about 1,500 km from Hong Kong. DO YOU NOT SEE MY POINT YET? They are taking advantage of the high ping they have on our servers and like I said.. to me that is like cheating because it is almost like lag switching except they have about 200-400 ping. I do not mean to be rude but you guys are not making any sense with your statements and it is pissing me off. 

Easy fix.... Make a ping limiter that actually works. Make the ping limit around 200 and when the ping passes that limit after 5-10 seconds they get disconnected. I have played with high ping on a 200 ping limit server and I was never kicked. Honestly the ping limit servers you have now are the most ineffective thing I have seen on any game 

• Love 1

the other day i was camping behind a wal when i saw a guy running towards me( lets call him mr slothKappal, i peekd for ~0.4 second to shoot but i missed, 3 seconds later i died, guess what mr sloth killed me the thai player who has 300+ ping, either make a server where the ping limiter acually works or idk but this is a serious problem to all eu and us players

(sorry mrsloth for using your name as a thai player:))

(also like my posts, i want the plus pointserckCreep)

Edited by papajump
  • Haha 1

If the ping limit is 200, there are no Asian players on the server. If people are lagging around, they are most likely European players with bad connection.

High ping and bad connection are two different things.