Sign in to follow this  
Finni

Suche Clan

Moin,ich bin Finn,18Jahre Alt und komme aus dem Norden :P
ich Spiele WarZ seit den guten Alpha Zeiten und habe außer drei/vier pausen permanent meine Zeit mit diesem Spiel verbracht.
Hauptsächlich habe ich an den AR Servern meinen Spaß und bin für Sniper Server eher nicht zu Gebrauchen.

Ingame kda 1.50~, Minimum sind mittlerweile aber 3-5 kills bevor ich Sterbe.

Vertreten bin ich mit -34400rep

Ich suche einen entspannten Clan ohne Bindungen,

ich freue mich auf das gemeinsame looten und das eine oder andere ründchen pvp

22 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

/offensive language/

Wow, you are so cool with all your caps and your offensive language, this wouldn't solve the "problem" at all.
He was just asking friendly but in a foreign language, you could be a nice guy and tell him that he should try it also in english, but since this is a Clan/Group section i think he wants to play with german ppl too just because of the fact he wants to understand his mates during the battle.

Edited by isnt

2 minutes ago, isnt said:

Wow, you are so cool with all your caps and your offensive language, this wouldn't solve the "problem" at all.
He was just asking friendly but in a foreign language, you could be a nice guy and tell him that he should try it also in english, but since this is a Clan/Group section i think he wants to play with german ppl too just because of the fact he wants to understand his mates during the battle.

Well not offensive at all, and what is Offensive about it? Just wanna help a brother in my Color shape out :)

22 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

Oh boi why are u so salty, don't cry and try to understand a Little bit of fun! :)

Just leave troll. I know you are bored down there in your moms basement but that doesn't mean be ignorant and post something like that. 

Have a good day ;) 

4 minutes ago, MrSloth said:

Just leave troll. I know you are bored down there in your moms basement but that doesn't mean be ignorant and post something like that. 

Have a good day ;) 

Ye kinda bored tbh, but I dont wanna leave moms Basement :)

U too Granny!

Just now, Keymbo said:

Ye kinda bored tbh, but I dont wanna leave moms Basement :)

U too Granny!

Lmao its okay I know you don't want to get that pale skin sun burnt :(

Oddly enough im 18 but thanks for telling me I act older xD I am glad I at least have the grammar of an adult unlike you. Did you drop out in 3rd grade?! erckDabKappa

1 minute ago, MrSloth said:

Lmao its okay I know you don't want to get that pale skin sun burnt :(

Oddly enough im 18 but thanks for telling me I act older xD I am glad I at least have the grammar of an adult unlike you. Did you drop out in 3rd grade?! erckDabKappa

Sry for my bad Grammer, It's too easy whit 4 different languages so Imma switching Abit around.. U know? Kinda boring whitout it :P 

Just now, Keymbo said:

Sry for my bad Grammer, It's too easy whit 4 different languages so Imma switching Abit around.. U know? Kinda boring whitout it :P 

Oh okay good was worried you were American and you couldn't spell xD

2 minutes ago, MrSloth said:

Oh okay good was worried you were American and you couldn't spell xD

No I'm from Germany and I do speak german, russia, english and French. Normaly my English (Grammar) isn't that bad but u Need to face the fact that I'm only 17 years old so what do u expect from that :P And if some People dont understand some jokes whit nibba or other (DANK MEME) things kinda sad.. U seem to be a good Person and whit 18 u act like a more grown Person as other People usually in your Age!

Wenn das so ist, spiele mit mir Survival, das Open World pvp ist schon nice aber irgendwie für noobs, spiele mit mir und paar anderen Survival und du hast ein "Clan" besser gesagt eine gruppe ^^