MrSloth

These Thailands

16 posts in this topic

I am getting tired of this bs. I have played this game before and never have I seen something so bad. I rather play against the players who left (Ibiza and his group) rather then 300+ ping thais who just run around in 5 man groups. I used to love AR pvp and sniper pvp but because of the foreigners in the US servers it has become a cancer. Honestly why do we not have ping caps on all our servers just like hong kong does. They have such an advantage over us players with a constant low ping. Once they shoot it sounds like they are using rapid fire (which I am sure some do) and it just makes 1v1's impossible. The number of Thailand players on this game is more then overwhelming and I find this a good way to drop some player count. HONG KONG IS 900 MILES AWAY FROM THAILAND. AMERICA IS 9,000+ WHY ARE THEY COMING ONTO US SERVERS AND DESTROYING THEM. If they are aloud to have ping caps on their servers US needs ping caps. Like I said before.... Thailand players run this game so why the hell are they coming into US servers with 300 ping. Please I beg you to find a fix because I rarely ever see any US players anymore. Players like me who try to solo or play with a friend have no chance.

Rant over :) 

Edited by MrSloth
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, chilloucik said:

They won't do anything with it because they have money from them. Business is business thats all

Sad but that is most likely true....

+1 on this there is a clan called noto they run 8+ on ar servers only not funny when they roll in they are bad but numbers kill you.

1 hour ago, carif said:

+1 on this there is a clan called noto they run 8+ on ar servers only not funny when they roll in they are bad but numbers kill you.

Right, it is okay to a certain point. It is just the fact that they have higher ping and somehow that gives them a big advantage. I mean I hear two shots from a honey badger and close range and I get insta killed but when I pvp someone from US I hear all the shots and have at least a chance to med up and riot. It just becomes impossible to pvp against them. People with less ping should have the advantage but we don't in this game 

What I struggle with is their amazing accuracy got headshot every time my spawn armour ended never even saw them by the time they had run in to my position the leave game timer had almost expired.

On asian players I agree,  ran into some this weekend and they were pinging all over the place impossible to hit.  there are HK servers for that very reason.

Herein leads me to my second point,  most don't like playing on the HK servers because most are bypassing Frediakis anti cheat and instead of getting killed by other aimbots they are hitting populated servers.  Some of these Asians are nailing 400m headshots on juming targets like clockwork.  Even after submitting video recordings of a player randomly switching targets the Admin could not detect any game script hacks.   My experience with DICE and battlefield was they had a 24-7 365 day team monitoring every server daily for suspect activity,  would ban thousands of hackers daily,  those that bypassed the Punk buster detection.   

There are legitimate hackers getting by because FAC cannot detect it.

5 hours ago, jewdiciousorange said:

On asian players I agree,  ran into some this weekend and they were pinging all over the place impossible to hit.  there are HK servers for that very reason.

Herein leads me to my second point,  most don't like playing on the HK servers because most are bypassing Frediakis anti cheat and instead of getting killed by other aimbots they are hitting populated servers.  Some of these Asians are nailing 400m headshots on juming targets like clockwork.  Even after submitting video recordings of a player randomly switching targets the Admin could not detect any game script hacks.   My experience with DICE and battlefield was they had a 24-7 365 day team monitoring every server daily for suspect activity,  would ban thousands of hackers daily,  those that bypassed the Punk buster detection.   

There are legitimate hackers getting by because FAC cannot detect it.

If this is the reason why I completely understand why they come to our servers but it is so bad. Why not just block that area from playing this game. I know it sounds harsh but other games have done just that when it came to so many cheaters from one country.

51 minutes ago, isnt said:

Since this game was first releaased it had the worst lag compensation.

True but I remember a year ago (or somewhere around there) the servers were not really that bad and every player didn't shoot 2 bullets out of their gun and kill you because of lag. But now it happens all the time. Lag back then was never as bad as it is right now 

9 hours ago, jewdiciousorange said:

Game needs a max ping kick at 300ms, last night ran into an asian clan with ghosting issues ruining it. 

Yes like 200 or 300 because oddly enough pvp servers have ping limiters on the US side but nobody uses them because they seem to know higher ping means they have an advantage. I have tried many times to populate the ping limited pvp server and nobody would join no matter what. Even the US players won't join :l I do not understand lol

what ironic is that Thailand banned all outside players when they put out world thailand, It is a considerable problem, I think most Thai players have migrated to NEWZ, as thai world was in may ways  still be plagued with all the problems Infestation has had, They do seem to dominate server at times, they put alot of dollars into the game for skins, So i dont think we'll see any Thai's being tossed out any time soon...

8 hours ago, DoK5TT4 said:

what ironic is that Thailand banned all outside players when they put out world thailand, It is a considerable problem, I think most Thai players have migrated to NEWZ, as thai world was in may ways  still be plagued with all the problems Infestation has had, They do seem to dominate server at times, they put alot of dollars into the game for skins, So i dont think we'll see any Thai's being tossed out any time soon...

Ya when it comes down to it, its all about money. Even if they devs say it isn't true it is because I see nothing being done about this ping problem. Ping being around 200-300 should be a insta kick from a server. They should not be aloud to play with that kind of ping because it is literally borderline cheating. 

From what I see it is selfishness from the devs(because $$$$$$) unless they are really trying to fix this problem even though I see nothing being done. I am not trying to call the devs out on this but it is a problem that I think is being thrown to the side because I mean come on, they are making bank because of these Thailand's. It just isn't fair to us players that are trying  to have fun.