Sign in to follow this  
V A N D A M E

Injustice against the legendary players.

9 posts in this topic

Hello guys
I come here today to discuss a subject (Account subscriptions).

Extreme account vs Legendary account.
For the price we paid to buy the legendary account, we should get some more advantages.

Tnz2wnF.png

The image above shows the advantage that has the extreme account, but where are the advantages of the legendary account?
Few players have a legendary account, and it is very expensive.
The extreme account, you do not need to pay shipping (buss), but the legendary account which is much more expensive, you are required to pay.
I believe this is totally wrong.

Also without counting on the other advantages that the extreme account has on top of the Legendary.
I even have a friend who thinks the same as me, but unfortunately it's not for me to decide what to do to improve the legendary account.

Dear NewZ administrators, I ask you to verify this, and if possible leave at least Free shipping for legendary accounts, and improvement of subscriptions.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, V A N D A M E said:

but where are the advantages of the legendary account?

Back in the days they said Legendary accounts where only here for players which really wanna support the game, and it show other players that u does it with the ingame tag.

4 hours ago, Glad said:

Nos dias em que eles disseram contas lendárias, onde apenas aqui para jogadores que realmente querem apoiar o jogo, e mostra outros jogadores que você faz com a tag ingame.

I understand your point of view Glad.
Maybe it would not hurt to have more advantages in a legendary account, even if it is to help NewZ
I play NewZ since when it first opened, if I'm not mistaken it's already going to be 4 years already, right?
Even so, thank you for your attention.

Edited by V A N D A M E

I was just thinking about this yesterday when I bought GC. I was wondering what the perks of having a legendary account is, besides having the badge. 

7 hours ago, Bigfrog said:

I was just thinking about this yesterday when I bought GC. I was wondering what the perks of having a legendary account is, besides having the badge. 

Other than never needing to buy premium again there is almost nothing else having a lifetime account.    From Battlefield days we used to get 5 golden brief cases as premium buyers.   I would have liked free weekly GD boxes for lifetime and weekly GC boxes for legendary accounts.

On 29/11/2017 at 2:05 AM, V A N D A M E said:

I understand your point of view Glad.
Maybe it would not hurt to have more advantages in a legendary account, even if it is to help NewZ
I play NewZ since when it first opened, if I'm not mistaken it's already going to be 4 years already, right?
Even so, thank you for your attention.

3 years.