Sven

Help us translate the game!

89 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, bugraderin said:

I am from Turkey. I have communicated over support before. I will help you make the game in turkish.

Do you use discord ?

• Thanks 1

I'll do it in Slovene, it doesn't hurt to have more languages in the game and even for just few guys that are playing it from here. It might make it easier for them, however I don't really like to see my language in games/movies because it is just a bit weird to be honest, but if you guys are looking for new translations I'm up to do it.

I started New Z before the Steam release and could not stop playing it since. However I am playing a bit less throughout these days, because of school, gym, other games... I am however serious about translating it. There might be some Slovenes that might enjoy playing the game in Slovene. 

Discord:  Whatever#2225

can do it in spanish easy. Old time player and old grown man :)

gonna update it a little more.

i do translations daily. I work as a restaurant mananer and my customers are mainly english speakers

Edited by crimsom
more info

Hi, I can gladly help you translate to Latin American-Spanish

I am a commercial manager specializing in international business. I speak fluent English. Latin American Spanish is a little bit different from the one spoken in Spain. I have expertice in transalting some techical manuals.

Best Regards

I can help update the old portuguese texts. I'm brazilain and I got over 6 years of english course. I'm on Discord too: Ararararararagi Koyomi#5927

I haven't played the game in some time due to serious lag/freezing problems (bad laptop :P), but before that i invested a lot of time in looting/PvPing with friends

2 hours ago, bugraderin said:

masmavidoksanlar#5511   

add. If there is a problem, I will open it again.

Added you. Message me back ASAP.

Guys,

I updated the list. Please ONLY if you speak any of the languages that are still "available" comment.

3 hours ago, kajerng said:

I'm Thai so Thai language is my main language and my job is an English teacher for adult students. I could translate stuff but not word by word. I interpret the content and then translate into Thai as smoothly as it could. because Thai language is a bit complicated to understand if we translate directly.

But with all due respect , last time you request the help from players by using the first come the first to get. But little check on is it right or wrong. My advice is to have reliable translator in each language

Hey! How can I contact you?

3 hours ago, Glad said:

@Svena69 I guess Kaz and me can help u with french ma boi

If you need help with french let me know i speak both english and french fluently and I live in Montréal Canada so i could help with making it understandable for people who aren't from france lol

I can help with polish translation. I ll be home in 2/3 weeks but can translate every form of document/txt from here. Hit me up on discord: Harpegon.

Edith: Remember about polish signs like ł ć ż and such because they just doesnt work in game :)

Edited by Harpegon

24 minutes ago, Harpegon said:

I can help with polish translation. I ll be home in 2/3 weeks but can translate every form of document/txt from here. Hit me up on discord: Harpegon.

Don't worry! Already taken care of! If we need more help i'll message you!

Guys,

The following 4 are still needed right now:

• Thai
  • Chinese
  • Italian
  • Vietnamese

// Sven

Hola @Svena69 !

My name is eDeLMx, and I would like to collaborate with the team in the translation of Spanish / Latin, I am originally from Mexico and I am 40 years old, as I have a lot of fondness for the game in which I detail it in my channel of twicht, I would like to collaborate!

Mi nombre es eDeLMx , y me gustaria colaborar con el equipo en la rtaduccion del Español / Latino, soy originario de Mexico y tengo 40 años de edad , al igual tengo mucha aficion por el juego en lo cual lo detallo en mi canal de twicht , me gustaria colaborar !

Discord !

eDeLMx

i from malaysia.i can help to translate into mandarine malay english

my discore is #ShinzWei#6466

there are four of us from malaysia and know alot of language

main language is english(Singapore)mandarine(china.taiwan.Hong Kong)malay(almost same as Indonesia)

Sup guys

My name is Ruslan, i am 21 years old, living in Ukraine.

I can help you with RUSSIAN language.
Studying in Khmelnitsky National University in faculty of internal affairs.

6 minutes ago, PandaKun1205 said:

Hi im a player from Malaysia

I Know 3 language

Malay, English and Chinese (my main language cause im a chinese :3)

hope i can help 

discord id : [404]Shirotori #8289

Can you send me the proper discord invite?

20 hours ago, Svena69 said:

True. That's exactly why we're doing it this way now. Sorry for that.

Can I contact you through Discord? Or somewhere else?

My discord user name is 

Kajerng#6148

and my gmail is

Kajerng1