Sven

Help us translate the game!

89 posts in this topic

Dear Community,

This time we ask you guys for your help. We need help from players with translating our game into different languages. Yes, we do have multiple translations active right now such as German, Portuguese, Polish, etc. BUT those are all outdated. We are also looking for new translations in new languages!

There is not going to be a set reward, and we are ONLY looking for dedicated and serious people that want to take responsibility for a certain translation for the game. Of course, depending on how much you help us, we will reward you.

So here's what translators we're currently looking for:

• Thai
  • Chinese
  • German - taken care of.
  • Russian - taken care of.
  • Turkish - taken care of.
  • French - taken care of.
  • Italian - taken care of.
  • Spanish - taken care of.
  • Polish - taken care of.
  • Vietnamese

IF you think you're able to help us with this, please reply to this thread what language you can do and explain a little bit about yourself and your relation with the game just so we can make sure you're serious enough. Also, leave a link for us to your discord account since this is where we will contact you.

Best Regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

Guess german is my thing Kappa

Im bad at this game but streaming it :)

But guess my german is pretty good, and im able to translate from english to german

Edited by gizmoooo
  • Thanks 1

already made a translation :) looking forward to help with more :D

Also streaming sometimes ;D

ps Russian Prodeuca#5266

Edited by Prodeuca

id like to go for german myself.

been playing this game for over 3 years now, streaming, etc. 

im highly qualified due to my scientific language studies im doing at my university. im sure to exactly understand the true meaning and transfer it to my mother language

I'm Thai so Thai language is my main language and my job is an English teacher for adult students. I could translate stuff but not word by word. I interpret the content and then translate into Thai as smoothly as it could. because Thai language is a bit complicated to understand if we translate directly.

But with all due respect , last time you request the help from players by using the first come the first to get. But little check on is it right or wrong. My advice is to have reliable translator in each language

@svena69

can use indonesia languange in this game , cause so many people from indonesia sir :D 

aditya#7323 

thats my discord if you want use it indonesia languange in this game i will help player indonesia for them asking about this game 

Edited by ADITYAND

I can help you with translating to Polish.

I am 21 year old student that currently lives in England. I have been playing infestation since I pre odered WarZ I have around 1000hours of experience in WarZ since before it came on steam. I speak fluent English aswell as Polish and I would be more than happy to help you out.

Kapi #8818

Edited by Kapi Fapi

23 minutes ago, kajerng said:

I'm Thai so Thai language is my main language and my job is an English teacher for adult students. I could translate stuff but not word by word. I interpret the content and then translate into Thai as smoothly as it could. because Thai language is a bit complicated to understand if we translate directly.

But with all due respect , last time you request the help from players by using the first come the first to get. But little check on is it right or wrong. My advice is to have reliable translator in each language

True. That's exactly why we're doing it this way now. Sorry for that.

Can I contact you through Discord? Or somewhere else?

4 minutes ago, FlowZ said:

@Svena69 I can help Kaz/Glad for the french part . ! ₣ܛøܔܔŹ`#8642

Just message glad IF you want to help but for now i set him on the task as responsible..!

I can do spanish... We are currently translating part of the game for people in our community.

By the way i m helping KazmightONFIRE on the super tournament.. Լeκs#7228

Edited by Leks
Discord ID error