Sven

1 Year Steam Release Celebration!

4 hours ago, klutchwon said:

I signed up from steam and i never got the upgrade or anything like it said? i also have more then 3 hours played to in the game.

Can someone help me?

Yeah me too, help.

12 hours ago, Silenterror said:

Sorry for the late answer but in the moment I don't have really time to read something. The zombie problem there will be fixed after the next patch and also the rocks.

Thanks for getting back to me about this issue. I appreciate it. It was just a bit more than irritating to log in one day and see a favorite spot void of zombies. I understand that sometimes there are just not enough hours in a day. My overall assessment of the game as a whole is it's an excellent game. It takes lots of hard work but mostly it takes lots of time. Keep up the great work and Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Love 1

Gee too bad the game is still a POS. again I cannot log in as the game has once again been 'fixed' by the delvelopeing  idiots. Wind chimes? Bird sounds? Bus stops? Why? When the game wont let you even LOAD it as it wants the player to MANUALLY delete the .exe file yet wont allow one to do so. That means deleteing the ENTIRE Infestation file and having to FULLY reload it which on my crappy CenturyLink connection means HOURS! Fix the game as it is NOT worth recommending nor really that much fun to play as is. It constantly crashes. No story line just grab loot until you get sniped. Wow what a game concept. Yet the morons cant even get this correct as indicated by EVERYONE complaining about the crashes.  Oh and the lil pecker heads wanted to be rude and cancel an "OFFICIAL" bug report ticket without bothering to look into the problem or suggest an ACTUAL fix. So sad but avoid this game at all costs.

5 hours ago, screwybruce said:

Gee too bad the game is still a POS. again I cannot log in as the game has once again been 'fixed' by the delvelopeing  idiots. Wind chimes? Bird sounds? Bus stops? Why? When the game wont let you even LOAD it as it wants the player to MANUALLY delete the .exe file yet wont allow one to do so. That means deleteing the ENTIRE Infestation file and having to FULLY reload it which on my crappy CenturyLink connection means HOURS! Fix the game as it is NOT worth recommending nor really that much fun to play as is. It constantly crashes. No story line just grab loot until you get sniped. Wow what a game concept. Yet the morons cant even get this correct as indicated by EVERYONE complaining about the crashes.  Oh and the lil pecker heads wanted to be rude and cancel an "OFFICIAL" bug report ticket without bothering to look into the problem or suggest an ACTUAL fix. So sad but avoid this game at all costs.

Nobody will take this seriously - Most of what you said here is absolute garbage, its probably your PC that is "not in working order"

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, screwybruce said:

Feel free to submit a ticket on https://playnewz.com/support, there we will work together on your problem.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:08 PM, TheTestavel said:

Failed to connect to the server

Failed to get current game build

Failed to move item from the inventory:code8

Could not connect to the server. Try again later

Connecting (without server name) and then crashing the game

What would realy help is if you guys fix the errors. An Extreme acc won't help by any means if we can't play the game without crashing. Trying to get back, the game stops on "Starting updater". You die and take 15min to get back. Lots of guys playing other games because of this. The clan is logged in with 10 guys and then, when you see, everyone get tired of the errors and stop playing. It's not about anyone's connection. It's not about anyone's computer. It's not about anyone's programs running on background. It doesn't happen in other games. Focus on fixing the errors, or the community will soon be a lot smaller than it is today. No one has the patience to keep trying to connect for 15min in a server.

Well yet another DISSATISFIED gamer. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Since the latest failure to get the game bug free I now off and on, sometimes the game will take its 4 minute load time OR it will now give me the following error when "Can't estract file TheNewZ.exe  Please delete this file manually."  What game continually crashes and or locks up your computer and NOW wants to ME to have to fix it's continual failure to launch. I sent in a ticket and got a smartass answer and NO fix. I sent a rather trite message back but have NEVER gotten a response to fix this permanently. Shame on developers once again. From the continual bad comments you would think that the people wanting to COMMERCIALIZE their game would concentrate on fixing loading/crashing/lockup errors rather than continually adding different eye candy such as a 'NEW' gun or lame skin box. I want to kill ZOMBIES in a Zombie game not be a peacock. Yet instead of getting the game fixed the developers instead make bird noises, bus stops, and wind chimes(?). Shame as the game had potential and I even upgraded to help as I could and ALWAYS send back reports of failures the time the game itself recognizes that it failed. I still have NOT gotten back a fix for the ticket I submitted a while back nor do I any longer believe in this game. Once my GOLD coins run out I may play the FREE SNIPER friendly version but I doubt it as I mentioned for some reason they have let a ZOMBIE game just become another shoot-em up game and thsre are way better ones then Infestation. There also is NO story line or quests or anything else but kill bland zombies avoid the Super zombies, avoid getting sniped, and gather loot that you will never use sell or trade as the only friggin thing in the trade Rooms are for SKINS! So very very sad. 

6 hours ago, screwybruce said:

Well yet another DISSATISFIED gamer. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Since the latest failure to get the game bug free I now off and on, sometimes the game will take its 4 minute load time OR it will now give me the following error when "Can't estract file TheNewZ.exe  Please delete this file manually."  What game continually crashes and or locks up your computer and NOW wants to ME to have to fix it's continual failure to launch. I sent in a ticket and got a smartass answer and NO fix. I sent a rather trite message back but have NEVER gotten a response to fix this permanently. Shame on developers once again. From the continual bad comments you would think that the people wanting to COMMERCIALIZE their game would concentrate on fixing loading/crashing/lockup errors rather than continually adding different eye candy such as a 'NEW' gun or lame skin box. I want to kill ZOMBIES in a Zombie game not be a peacock. Yet instead of getting the game fixed the developers instead make bird noises, bus stops, and wind chimes(?). Shame as the game had potential and I even upgraded to help as I could and ALWAYS send back reports of failures the time the game itself recognizes that it failed. I still have NOT gotten back a fix for the ticket I submitted a while back nor do I any longer believe in this game. Once my GOLD coins run out I may play the FREE SNIPER friendly version but I doubt it as I mentioned for some reason they have let a ZOMBIE game just become another shoot-em up game and thsre are way better ones then Infestation. There also is NO story line or quests or anything else but kill bland zombies avoid the Super zombies, avoid getting sniped, and gather loot that you will never use sell or trade as the only friggin thing in the trade Rooms are for SKINS! So very very sad. 

Bruce... So far, in your 2 total posts, you have done nothing but complain. Since this is a FTP game, it's not costing you anything but your time. You must realize that NOBODY is forcing you to play. It's also a free choice. If I were as dissatisfied with something I bought from a store, I surely would return if for a refund. However, since this game is free, there is no refund available. Oh... and as you leave, DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU... ON YOUR WAY OUT!

Go find another game to complain about, you obviously don't like this game anyway. Have a Nice Day!!! B|

On ‎23‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 12:05 AM, Ice 9 said:

i was playing and streaming way before the launch on steam, I am very happy with alot of the changes and i do believe you guys listen to the community which will help the game grow. Its cool that new players get premium......but what do extreme and legends get for all the support over the past year and more?

hahahaha :D

Anyways, we will take all the feedback and try to do it better the next time. Thanks for all your feedback!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1