Sign in to follow this  
Sven

Patch 2.11 (Hotfix)

16 posts in this topic

Dear Players,

We are rolling out a client-sided hotfix to fix some major issues that have been happening related to patch 2.11. A lot of players have been reporting issues such as crashes and worse performance since the last patch. We have over looked these issues and fixed and improved a lot. We have also fixed a very common memory leak crash that was mostly happening to players playing the Battle Royale game mode. Next to that even though "visually" nothing much is changed in this hotfix, behind the scenes A LOT has been improved and fixed. Here's some of the details but we would like to make clear that most of the improvements and fixes we did are not listed down below:

Overall Updates:

GENERAL:

• Fixed a major memory leak issue mostly happening to players playing the Battle Royale game mode.
  • Fixed other minor crashes and improved overall performance and game's stability.
  • Fixed some statistics in the Battle Royale game mode end screen.
  • Fixed some UI issues and improved some little parts.

SOUNDS:

• Improved / Fixed some corruption issues related to the sound banks of the game.

MODELS:

• "Static Truck Trailer" - Fixed the "holes" that were transparent at the back of the trailer.

Item Updates:

UPDATES / FIXES:

• Updated the new "Thompson" third person model. Optimized it to increase FPS and performance.

We would like to ask players that are still experiencing issues to write a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php We are monitoring the issues very closely and we aim to fix issues that could still be happening after this hotfix as fast as possible.

The patch is a client-sided patch only meaning servers will not have to restart. To patch your game, just close your game and force an update (for Steam users) or just restart the game normally (for non-Steam users).

Best Regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

thanks for being on the ball. id like to give a shout out to those that sent in reports so this stuff could get fixed so fast. Golly gosh i think a group hug is in order! just. no touchy wolf. ick.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, silversmif1 said:

what the Fk have you done now with that patch , kicked off/crashes  the second i choose a game mode!!!!!!!!!!

Checked your account based on your IP and username. Looks like you didn't upload any crash dump. Please do so for us to be able to help you!

I see you logged in to a server a couple of times, I'm guessing it was a 1 time thing?

10 minutes ago, Fredaikis said:

Checked your account based on your IP and username. Looks like you didn't upload any crash dump. Please do so for us to be able to help you!

I see you logged in to a server a couple of times, I'm guessing it was a 1 time thing?

Hello suppordaikis Kappa 

Just a small update regarding this hotfix: Another client-sided hotfix has rolled out to fix the "bushes issue" in the Caliwood map and to fix the problem that prevented players to start their game. Everything should be fine now!

Jumping as kangaroo is not realistic

I think the game needs a patch with which the shot gets more pixels(hit),   only while jumping!

this will make the game more realistic

Edited by miranda

12 hours ago, miranda said:

Jumping as kangaroo is not realistic

I think the game needs a patch with which the shot gets more pixels(hit),   only while jumping!

this will make the game more realistic

You wanna make game where you heal wounds with antibiotics more realistic?

13 hours ago, kamo said:

You wanna make game where you heal wounds with antibiotics more realistic?

true, the cure with medications can be extended a bit ... make last...

for example, in survival this is very well done (to cure infection)

but I mean: that everyone jumps and that's significant

Do we have apocalypses fight or jumping world championschip??

Edited by miranda

18 hours ago, Ur X Girlfriend said:

YES I too would like an answer to this question?

Like I mentioned in the developer video about the lockers that I made some days ago.. Due a technical issue you can not place the lockers just yet. You are able to get them / craft them but you can't place them just yet. Keep an eye out to the next upcoming patch notes for the fix! Sorry about this.