Sign in to follow this  
Blowntobitz

2 Things

I said this on the other forum site but I'm putting it here just in case.

1. M16 gun model. When the gun is on the ground the M16 has a carry handle iron sight but when it picked up the carry handle wasn't there and had flip up sights. I suggested maybe remaking the model to have a carry handle sight so it adds variety to the gun models. 

2. I would also like to suggest leaning feature! That would be an awesome feature to have in game. You could use the keys  Q and E to lean left and right which would be awesome! 

I would like to have the carry handle on the m16, but I do not like the leaning feature. I feel it would unbalance the game even more. I just personally feel this game doesn't need that feature. 

8 hours ago, Blowntobitz said:

I said this on the other forum site but I'm putting it here just in case.

1. M16 gun model. When the gun is on the ground the M16 has a carry handle iron sight but when it picked up the carry handle wasn't there and had flip up sights. I suggested maybe remaking the model to have a carry handle sight so it adds variety to the gun models. 

2. I would also like to suggest leaning feature! That would be an awesome feature to have in game. You could use the keys  Q and E to lean left and right which would be awesome! 

1. This has been fixed for next patch. We've reworked all gun icons as you can on this Dev Blog by Sven.

2. This is an interesting idea. However, that would delete the purpose of third person option, if you think about it. 

On 6/14/2017 at 8:40 PM, ElChupacabra said:

1. This has been fixed for next patch. We've reworked all gun icons as you can on this Dev Blog by Sven.

2. This is an interesting idea. However, that would delete the purpose of third person option, if you think about it. 

i don't see how it would "delete" the purpose of a third person option. But ok i guess :/