Sven

Patch 2.11

53 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Svena69 said:

You now need 6 metal to craft 1 Bada Boom. (Instead of 3.)

I think is more hard get the "Gun Powder" than "Metal"...

Maybe can low the "Gun Powder" for 2 or 1, i dont know...

Maybe in the future can add "pack of stuff items" ?

Example:

5 metals (in 1 pack item for loot)

10 metals (in 1 pack item for loot)

or

6 cloths in the hospital (in 1 pack item for loot)

but with low possibility of get.

6 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Added a new huge enter-able school building. This building will be used in newer maps such as for the new survival map. Here's some pictures: https://imgur.com/a/nRTVX

Is it possible to add a section where you can find medicines as well as in the real-life schools? (at least 3 loot items)

12 hours ago, Skillerfreak said:

What do you mean with "Meanwhile the small invisible backpack still hasn't been fixed since the beginning."?

Maybe he can't see the backpack erckDab

• Love 1

Great patch, the only bad thing was closing the house in front of the post office in rock ford, is a way to escape the many macros that exist in this game, players with high patents, with super macros and offending all other players, if they think on top of everything, especially on FORD rock NA, sad, I think the devs should look more closely at these players who offend and use macro, ending the game.

Hype.

Guys!

Just a heads up regarding some AK skins: Due to a small issue the following skins have been disabled until the next patch:

• AK-47 Fun Edition
  • AK-47 Valentine
  • AK-M Turkey
  • AK-M Elite

Don't worry, the skin is not gone, it's just temporary disabled.

Dear Players,

We are quickly restarting the servers to fix some issues related the the AK change.

Servers will only be restarted so they will only be down for max. 5 minutes.

Sorry for this sudden restart.

13 hours ago, Tonblader said:

I think is more hard get the "Gun Powder" than "Metal"...

Maybe can low the "Gun Powder" for 2 or 1, i dont know...

Maybe in the future can add "pack of stuff items" ?

Example:

5 metals (in 1 pack item for loot)

10 metals (in 1 pack item for loot)

or

6 cloths in the hospital (in 1 pack item for loot)

but with low possibility of get.

Is it possible to add a section where you can find medicines as well as in the real-life schools? (at least 3 loot items)

Good idea! Actually was planning on doing this some time..

What do you think about doing event dev server like it was in ISS for the upcoming holidays? I mean the server when you are spawning with the items which you get from the server (dont know how to say that but i mean this: 1. joining servers as a bambi, 2.when im on server i have for example ak47, mosin, some meds, barricades and ammo). Just for fun. Ppl were very interested in it in ISS as I remember

2 hours ago, chilloucik said:

What do you think about doing event dev server like it was in ISS for the upcoming holidays? I mean the server when you are spawning with the items which you get from the server (dont know how to say that but i mean this: 1. joining servers as a bambi, 2.when im on server i have for example ak47, mosin, some meds, barricades and ammo). Just for fun. Ppl were very interested in it in ISS as I remember

We will be doing a lot of events again for Christmas of course! Be prepared! :D

50 minutes ago, Lost on you said:

Yes in survival...

It has been reported several time since the beginning but still unfixed

This "Small Backpack Invisible Issue" is known and it's not really an issue as ANY backpack skins are disabled in this game-mode!

1 hour ago, Lost on you said:

Yes in survival...

It has been reported several time since the beginning but still unfixed

Because the backpacks in survival are just seperate once, so technical they don't have a skin :)

22 hours ago, Silenterror said:

Because the backpacks in survival are just seperate once, so technical they don't have a skin :)

Play it your way and say whatever you want, you know you're wrong. It's ok I'm used to your kind of answer

13 hours ago, Lost on you said:

Play it your way and say whatever you want, you know you're wrong. It's ok I'm used to your kind of answer

Its not wrong, i even can tell you the different item IDs or the different names written in the items database.

• Love 1